Non black chicks go wild for a thug (A-hern)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think anyone ever said that non black girls didn't like thugs, the argument was that black women tend to gravitate towards thugs more than other races of women

:dead:Exactly
nikka show me a thug of any race and I'll show you hoes of multiple races who want the nikka. You saying black women gravitate to them more is you pulling shyt out your ass.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let that boy cook.

Hopefully he can read these tweets somehow cause theoretical p*ssy is the only kind he'll be getting for the rest of his days here

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Reading this thread, i feel like im a host on one of those animal shows thats describing the behavior of a koon to the viewers at home.

* Crocodile hunter voice* :

Now watch the koon initially deny the accusation the way a child would ("what, me who?"), with his remark "who said that"? Now the koon knows thats a ridiculous answer, so he slowly begins to mount his true defense! First he starts slow by claiming that these examples are "exceptions to the rule", but the koon is just warming up ladies and gentleman. Once the koon gets going, he launches into a full blown assault about weaves and other insulting rhetoric about black women!! You see, this is his strategy to protect his nest of virtuous white women who dont give a fck about him. Our koon dies a thousand deaths every day, but hes too stupid to care! Hes a mighty dumb breed of animal!

Imagine an entire documentary of this narrated by Sir Morgan Freeman :lucorn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They'd also rather Aaron Hernandez your unborn as well.

A bytch gave your sperm a proverbial 3 hot ones to the chest and you ain't do shyt but mourn by the bedside and post on online self-help groups, lil bytch. :umad:

throw-the-damn-towel-o.gif

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
You sound silly.

:ohhh: :clap: When you're doing that "how do you know" bs what kind of response do you expect?

If I said "most weaves sold in the US are worn by Black women" you should be able to accept that as COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Not respond like a cackling child like, "how u know :usure:???"

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: :clap: When you're doing that "how do you know" bs what kind of response do you expect?

If I said "most weaves sold in the US are worn by Black women" you should be able to accept that as COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Not respond like a cackling child like, "how u know :usure:???"

You can find more proof of more black women wearing weaves than you can of non-black women liking thugs being just an exception.

It's not common knowledge that more black women like thugs than other races. That's just your opinion. All those mafias in this world and nonblack gangs, yet you're really saying its mostly black women liking men like that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can find more proof of more black women wearing weaves than you can of non-black women liking thugs being just an exception.

It's not common knowledge that more black women like thugs than other races. That's just your opinion. All those mafias in this world and nonblack gangs, yet you're really saying its mostly black women liking men like that?

there's no real statistical data on black women liking thugs

i just know there's plenty of nikkas in prison/jail that have multiple kids by numerous black women.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i just know there's plenty of nikkas in prison/jail that have multiple kids by numerous black women.

But that doesn't prove that there are more black women loving thugs than non-black women. Most of those black men have probably fukked non-black women as well and may even have some mixed kids out there. What about the other jail population? The non-black group? Who's loving them? Just because that group may not have multiple kids, doesn't mean they weren't messing with multiple women.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
in my "extreme" opinion on this subject

black women deal wit waaaaay more childish-mindset havin nikkas then they do a thug nikka

from the time they born until school all the way until adulthood

jmo opinion tho and a crazy one at that but i think its some truth to that

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

whats the equivalent of a jewish or white thug in the US? i don't see the majority of other races of women lining up to be the worse of their men.

now if you want to say it's about power and compare 'em to the mafia, yakuza, yadda yadda yadda. fine, but black women aren't fukking thugs with any actual power. at most, y'all fukk with thugs with some throw away money who will end up abandoning you, dead or in prison.

y'all love this other races do it too shyt like we can afford their luxuries.

semtex

:)
Daps

My cousin is dating a convicted murderer that she met thru a church ministry :snoop: doesn't get more "black woman" than that