Non black chicks go wild for a thug (A-hern)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
And yallll booorreeed deeaaaalllin withhhheaaaayymmmm I know you miss my lovin', my thugin'! Thug luuuuvvaaaaannn :bryan:

wa21yr.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of those bytches are Latina though :patrice:

Latina bytches, I my experience at least, are even worse than black women when it comes to "thug love".

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't think anyone ever said that non black girls didn't like thugs, the argument was that black women tend to gravitate towards thugs more than other races of women

Average non-black woman after removing fake hair:

thumb.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-6.18.02-PM-400x305.png

Average black woman after removing fake hair:

Untitledffffe.jpg

Sheryl-Underwood-3.png

:dead:Exactly

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:shrug2: It's only natural I guess, dames are into :demonic: sh!t (especially white ones). Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez had a gang of groupies too. Broads be out here having rape fantasies, staying in abusive relationships and gettin' wet over murderers and thugs :wtf:.

Females are something else. Black women frustrate me, Latin broads are violent, Asian women are sneaky and White women scare the f*ck outta me. Can't live without that nan tho, so I'm f*cked either way :lupe:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Reading this thread, i feel like im a host on one of those animal shows thats describing the behavior of a koon to the viewers at home.

* Crocodile hunter voice* :

Now watch the koon initially deny the accusation the way a child would ("what, me who?"), with his remark "who said that"? Now the koon knows thats a ridiculous answer, so he slowly begins to mount his true defense! First he starts slow by claiming that these examples are "exceptions to the rule", but the koon is just warming up ladies and gentleman. Once the koon gets going, he launches into a full blown assault about weaves and other insulting rhetoric about black women!! You see, this is his strategy to protect his nest of virtuous white women who dont give a fck about him. Our koon dies a thousand deaths every day, but hes too stupid to care! Hes a mighty dumb breed of animal!

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious how long this thread will go on with y'all acting like they want him because he's a thug and not because they think he's hot :lupe:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So you say women (of all races) are prone to making downright idiotic choices in regard to men? :patrice: Interesting. :patrice: I'm going to have to further investigate, but I still have to finish my research on that "water is wet" theory.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
It has nothing to do with him being a thug, it's because he's a handsome guy.

When you're good looking nothing else really matters because your looks got everything covered.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Waits for dachampishere will styles defending this

Women would rather sleep with a serial rapist murderer than Poindexter in it

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta