Non black chicks go wild for a thug (A-hern)

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Sheryl-Underwood-3.png

:deadmanny:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Serious question breh, what exactly is your issue with black women? Are you just trolling or do you have legitimate complaints? The majority of your talking points are taking directly from Sgt. Willie Pete or Tariq Nasheed, back on SOHH (and even on here to an extent) you tried to come off as some sort of high caliber, cream of the crop black male who only fukks with dime non black women (even though we both know the truth :lolbron:), and you show up in every thread lamenting all the issues you have with black women.

I'm just trying to figure out why. Now if you're just having ouchea, then troll on breh. But part of me really thinks you believe the rhetoric you spout to be true.

fukk yo question, b. what do you like about abuse, murder, low self-esteem, theft, and gluttony? Why specifically do you like these things?

fukk it, b. You're going to paint me in one way for speaking logic - then I'm going to speak to you like an idiot too. :ld:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikka show me a thug of any race and I'll show you hoes of multiple races who want the nikka. You saying black women gravitate to them more is you pulling shyt out your ass.
IDGAF what you gotta say nikka, It's my opinion based on my experiences not yours

Get off my dikk

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's not a lot of statistics out there on black people outside of crime, stds, education, and unemployment.

so by your logic, there's no proof white men appreciate dark skin black women over black men. that doesn't stop black women from perpetuating that myth though.

Seriously?? I would say the same shyt i said to you to those BW that think like that.

Explain how that logic is wrong?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Most non black women date bad boys to be rebellious to structure.
so a bad boy to many non black women is a guy that will make their parents angry.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
IDGAF what you gotta say nikka, It's my opinion based on my experiences not yours

Get off my dikk

Get off your dikk? nikka I don't even usually acknowledge your lil fukk ass. Sit your 5 dolla ass down and go fukk a fat white bytch you self hating ass p*ssy

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
fukk yo question, b. what do you like about abuse, murder, low self-esteem, theft, and gluttony? Why specifically do you like these things?

I know you try hard to come off witty and funny, but that's not really one of your strong points.

fukk it, b. You're going to paint me in one way for speaking logic - then I'm going to speak to you like an idiot too. :ld:

And please stop latching onto what other people say. Take some time and come out with your own belief system about black women, instead of what parroting what others have said. You come off as a dude needing a father figure :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:

How sad and true this statement is. this is what happens when you let p*ssy lead your mindstate. :wow:

Yep, even nikkas in here act like p*ssy > wealth. They dead broke and think that they are living the life cause they fukking some nasty ass hoes. This generation is lost in so many ways.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There were twitter posts about the Boston Bomber bul saying the same shyt. "He's too nice looking to be a terrorist"

A lot of serial killers stay getting love letters and even end up getting married by their 'admirers'. The love of 'bad boys' is a woman thing, not a black woman thing.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Serious question breh, what exactly is your issue with black women? Are you just trolling or do you have legitimate complaints? The majority of your talking points are taking directly from Sgt. Willie Pete or Tariq Nasheed, back on SOHH (and even on here to an extent) you tried to come off as some sort of high caliber, cream of the crop black male who only fukks with dime non black women (even though we both know the truth :lolbron:), and you show up in every thread lamenting all the issues you have with black women.

I'm just trying to figure out why. Now if you're just having ouchea, then troll on breh. But part of me really thinks you believe the rhetoric you spout to be true.

The bold is really what killed me especially after his pic was posted. There are a lot of delusional people on the coli.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Back in 90s the night stalker had a fan female fan club.

Women r fukken dummies they don't they want. That's why they need a man to guide them

You know what's interesting, though. In every thread about killer women there ends up comments like "she might be crazy but I'd smash :shaq:"

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I know you try hard to come off witty and funny, but that's not really one of your strong points.

And please I should stop.....projecting my effeminate feelings onto your specific posts :manny:
*Fixed* :ld: Peep my v. your dap WITHIN THIS THREAD. Am I POSTING NONSENSE???????? :gladbron:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The bold is really what killed me especially after his pic was posted. There are a lot of delusional people on the coli.

Nice RECENT/UNOBJECTIVE pic of yours on ur avi, sister. :drool: I'm sure my pic (which you're recollective of :ehh: - & I know I wasnt ugly in 2008 either :ld: )....I bet you're fighting off white/latino/indian off men LEFT and RIGHT trying to MARRY you. :gladbron: