Non black chicks go wild for a thug (A-hern)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Nice RECENT/UNOBJECTIVE pic of yours on ur avi, sister. :drool: I'm sure my pic (which you're recollective of :ehh: - & I know I wasnt ugly in 2008 either :ld: )....I bet you're fighting off white/latino/indian off men LEFT and RIGHT trying to MARRY you. :gladbron:

Thank you, sir. I didn't call you ugly, but you weren't the buff guy that you were claiming to be. The only problem I had with you was that you were constantly talking about health and fat black women, but you weren't in shape either (although you say you're in shape now).

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember hearing someone say something along the lines of "all women like a bad boy, however for black women that bad boy is often an actual drug dealing, gun-toting criminal." That is a distinct difference.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Thank you, sir. I didn't call you ugly, but you weren't the buff guy that you were claiming to be. The only problem I had with you was that you were constantly talking about health and fat black women, but you weren't in shape either (although you say you're in shape now).

:yeshrug: As BM get older we mature and get ourself in shape for our golden years (30-60 :ahh: )......What can I say? :manny: Not to mention, I have always had the frame of a g:bow:wd.......It's all goodie. :win:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL