Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
In

tumblr_niihw6Z1Kd1rmrv5oo1_400.gif

P.S. fukk him :pacspit: Dude said I was a potential serial killer in a thread :camby:
:mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
There's no way you're black... I too have a well paying job and shoulder the responsibilities of a real man. If you're going to pretend to be black in the internet, at least try to adopt and incorporate the colloquialisms consistent with the black community. That is all
He not from harlem:dame:

So now I'm not black cause every black man has to think you dumb fukks.......okay breh.....thanks for letting me know there is a universal code to how black men think.......Guess Chamillinare the artist the original post was about is not black either.....guess he needs to adopt the way black people think as well.

Shut your dumb ass up nikka

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka you date white bytches happily and shyt on black women like its going out of style, no you didn't run your fake scared of p*ssy ass in here...........:camby:

At least Musa and Draje were elegant with their pandering, you’re a lowest denominator male feminist for dummies hoe ass nikka.

Date white women? Where? Hate Black women? bytch who? Don’t get p*ssy? nikka you sound like a female.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
At least Musa and Draje were elegant with their pandering, you’re a lowest denominator male feminist for dummies hoe ass nikka.

Date white women? Where? Hate Black women? bytch who? Don’t get p*ssy? nikka you sound like a female.

fukk outta here and go make your up teenth thread about how a delicate ass female has your soft banana mush ass under her foot.........nikka you a coward of the worst kind, stop speaking on me........

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here and go make your up teenth thread about how a delicate ass female has your soft banana mush ass under her foot.........nikka you a coward of the worst kind, stop speaking on me........

Your lung collapsed from smoking black n milds and your wifey fukks other nikkas you a walking L lil nikka :russ: