"Nobody wants their MTV. What's behind Viacom's alarming ratings collapse?"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lol not those three channels I can tell you that much. VH1 does still love classic rock tho if that's your thing

SHYT .. I used to be a stand up buff... even comedy central don't play stand up as much... its usually on a late night saturday..

I find myself listening to my SiriusXM more that anything else..

only channel i watch is MLB network.. then I watch Flash with my daughters and Girl meets World... thats pretty much it for my TV routine...
edit: I can't forget MTV2 for Martin and Wayans Brothers

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk cartoon network, they CANNED YOUNG JUSTICE!!! :mjcry: :pacspit: :camby: dont give me that bullshyt on a failed toyline most other cartoons dont have one...
:russ: never watched Young Justice

Rick and Morty, Adventure Time, Black Jesus, Teen Titans Go, and Bobs Burgers the best shows on TV tho

Dramas not included and even then its just Game Of Thrones and True Detective:manny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:dahell: Brehs does MTV even do MTV Spring Break anymore?

Nah, they straight scrubbed the channel of all the shyt that made it special.

There used to be dating shows, spring break, remote control, and just cool shows with cool people.

What happened to the stand up comedians and models?

MTV today is just a bunch of morons getting kicked in the nuts for Rob Dyrdek's amusement and old Martin and Fresh Prince re-runs, and oh yeah all the pregnant teen ho shows.

Hope dude ain't working them slave camp type things I saw on Real Sports lol

Them nikkaz was washin' they asses in buckets on the floor man, right next to the toilet.

A nikka was watching that like:sadcam:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
My bad... I guess in my youth I thought the adult top 40 was older music... It makes since now that you show it this way .. and damn why didn't it stay that way..

edit: i was part right .. then again I had cable in the late 80s, early 90s

Once VH1 established itself a few years later, they catered to Top 40, adult contemporary, classic rock, and 1980s mainstream pop.[4] For a time, even country music videos aired in a one-hour block during the afternoons. They started out using MTV's famous Kabel typeface font for their music video credit tags. It was later replaced in 1991 by a larger font, with the year the video was made added to the lower column that identified the label on which the album was released. In 1993, the name of the videos' director was included at the bottom of the credits.
Nah. You were right vh1 played older videos. They rarely played new stuff.

It's the main reason I never watched it when I was lil.
Only time i would watch was when they would play the mj life movie/mini series and all the mj videos

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
MTV's schedule of shows is kinda :beli:

u4J3F9Q.jpg

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this break down is bullshyt. I refuse to believe that Keyshia Cole, Hogan Knows Best, Tough Love, & Salt n Pepa (love em but really?) brought in ratings like that.

these two definitely did

I only say that because they were shown on tv over here (england)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hogan knows best was huge. So was Keyshia's show..shyt, they spun her show off twice already I think. But Hogan's show was the new Osbourne's
I cant even remember her having a show. But it makes sense, considering she is still relevant today without a deal or whatever,

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
SHYT .. I used to be a stand up buff... even comedy central don't play stand up as much... its usually on a late night saturday..

I find myself listening to my SiriusXM more that anything else..

only channel i watch is MLB network.. then I watch Flash with my daughters and Girl meets World... thats pretty much it for my TV routine...
edit: I can't forget MTV2 for Martin and Wayans Brothers
podcasts >>>>>

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Exclusive Details on the Return of BET Uncut

by Kel Dansby | Posted on Sunday, July 19th, 2015

bet-uncut.jpg

I had the pleasure of covering the NBAPA’s Player Awards, which will air Tuesday night on BET. While there BET made it known that BET Uncut would return to late night TV.

If you don’t know what BET Uncut you might be under the age of 25, if you are over the age of 25, it is time to rejoice. I can recall staying up until 3am and watching videos like ‘Tip Drill’ on level 5 volume so I wouldn’t wake my grandparents. It was a staple for many in the Hip Hop generation and now a whole new set of fans will get to experience it.

Are you excited for the return of BET Uncut?

"

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
"

by Kel Dansby | Posted on Sunday, July 19th, 2015

bet-uncut.jpg

I had the pleasure of covering the NBAPA’s Player Awards, which will air Tuesday night on BET. While there BET made it known that BET Uncut would return to late night TV.

If you don’t know what BET Uncut you might be under the age of 25, if you are over the age of 25, it is time to rejoice. I can recall staying up until 3am and watching videos like ‘Tip Drill’ on level 5 volume so I wouldn’t wake my grandparents. It was a staple for many in the Hip Hop generation and now a whole new set of fans will get to experience it.

Are you excited for the return of BET Uncut?

"

Nope