Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most people who voted for Biden, did so cause they traditionally vote Democrat regardless. Most people who voted for Trump, did so because they traditionally vote Republican regardless. Yes, of course there are exceptions. But for most people who vote during election time, they was only gonna vote one way the whole time. That whole undecided shyt is like a myth. Please believe most mothafukkas be done decided before the candidates even picked. So people can justify their voting choices if they wish and feel the need to, but the reality is, Democrats vote Democrat and Republicans vote Republican

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re a black person in America who doesn’t understand that neither side gives a damn about you and they will both do everything they can to keep having absolute power, you’re either not that smart or you’re hoping for the demise of your people:mjpls:

White folk have always fought against every freedom and right we have on this soil. They went to war over our emancipation, fought tooth and nail against our civil rights, hell anything that would benefit us:mjpls:

Who in the Democratic party are you against? You guys always talk about this this side and that side but never give details.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There’s no such thing as “voting against”
Yes there is.
If you’re a black person in America who doesn’t understand that neither side gives a damn about you and they will both do everything they can to keep having absolute power, you’re either not that smart or you’re hoping for the demise of your people:mjpls:

White folk have always fought against every freedom and right we have on this soil. They went to war over our emancipation, fought tooth and nail against our civil rights, hell anything that would benefit us:mjpls:
No.

Daps
It's hard to say that when in threads a lot of you guys will be four or five pages deep sounding so thirsty and anxiously awaiting making subtle premature declarations/bragging about how Trump and the GOP will be taking full control of Washington.

:mjpls:

It's not even that, it's that they make threads and make insane far right arguments that only Trump supporters make. We have literal threads on here where these people take policy positions and make statements that involve, letting anyone who isn't rich starve to death over things that aren't their fault, encouraging the rape of a US congresswoman because she's too left for their tastes, showing support for the taliban, insane far right conspiracy theories, banning any and all immigration etc. This is insane right wing shyt that gets said on places like /POL/ on *****.

Not to mention all the mother fukkers that come on here spewing talking points you only hear on Fox News, constantly posting far right articles and right wing Twitters. There was one poster who you could've copied and pasted Tweets made by Abbott and Cruz in Texas and it would've been the same statement....

It's very obvious where they stand, but they're cowards and refuse to say it. They need to live their truth, like the immigration threads about the Haitian refuges are incredibly disingenuous. There's no substantial talk of how to solve an issue that's been going on for DECADES. It's just outrage fuel like most things on TLR now that are seemingly only created in an attempt to radicalize posters.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
that's the problem:stopitslime:

and nobody (okay, nobody with a brain) is saying black people would have been better off under four more years of Trump. what I am saying, is voting with a lesser of two evils outlook, and letting one party know that they have you in your pocket just because they're better than the other party, is not going to bring actual progress, just less (or less overt) bullshyt.

so if slightly less bullshyt is what you want, go for it. just don't get your hopes up too high

we live in a 2 party system. :unimpressed:
Pick red or blue or throw your vote in the trash.:hubie:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Who in the Democratic party are you against? You guys always talk about this this side and that side but never give details.

Anyone who puts corporate interest ahead the people's interests is a big one.

So that takes out a good chunk of the party right there, but I don't like the two party system in general.

To answer your question, no one specific. Speaking for myself of course.

Neither one seems to want to move forward in anything, just keep what they already have.

Daps
:francis: moral men do not vote for evil....

Preach brother. We shouldn't have voted at all. If we didn't vote, Trump would have won and it'd probably be 10,000 ppl dying from covid each day but that means nothing to us 6 ft 6 cert 6 pack coli brehs. We got abs so we would have been okay.

:salute:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

So question for you and give a straight answer . Was it the conservative political party or liberals that fought to keep us slaves and deny us our civil rights:sas2:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll post this here since my thread on it flopped
But voting for Democrats is basically about stalling the destruction of the country, and that's all
They rarely make significant progress left, they rarely even WANT to
We settle for low hanging fruit from the culture wars like LGBT shyt and mostly meaningless initiatives like My Brother Keeper and now Lift every Voice
But all the substantial impacting stuff has been mainly progressed by Repugs like the war on drugs and tax cuts

Sadly the reality is we need to keep voting for Dems to keep the country as close to what it is now for as long as possible. Anything else they do is honestly just a cherry on top of the status quo

Exactly. This is what people don't get. People here want to critique us for voting Democrat but have no plan for what happens when this country goes to shyt and becomes a far right authoritarian police state. And yes, that is what these MAGA lunatics ultimately want. All the drain the swamp bullshyt and populism rhetoric is just a guise to usher in a fascist regime. They aren't fighting for shyt to get better. They're fighting for conditions (particularly the conditions of black and brown people) to get drastically worse.

And the idea that we're going to negotiate with any such regime is laughable. If MAGA and Conservatives get their way you can kiss our voting rights goodbye. At that point what leverage do we have? What protections will exist to keep us from being further targeted in an already deeply racist country? Are we going to engage in civil conflict? These people who critique us for voting Democrats are either cacs or smart dumb nikkas who haven't thought this shyt through.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's not even that, it's that they make threads and make insane far right arguments that only Trump supporters make. We have literal threads on here where these people take policy positions and make statements that involve, letting anyone who isn't rich starve to death over things that aren't their fault, encouraging the rape of a US congresswoman because she's too left for their tastes, showing support for the taliban, insane far right conspiracy theories, banning any and all immigration etc. This is insane right wing shyt that gets said on places like /POL/ on *****.

Not to mention all the mother fukkers that come on here spewing talking points you only hear on Fox News, constantly posting far right articles and right wing Twitters. There was one poster who you could've copied and pasted Tweets made by Abbott and Cruz in Texas and it would've been the same statement....

It's very obvious where they stand, but they're cowards and refuse to say it. They need to live their truth, like the immigration threads about the Haitian refuges are incredibly disingenuous. There's no substantial talk of how to solve an issue that's been going on for DECADES. It's just outrage fuel like most things on TLR now that are seemingly only created in an attempt to radicalize posters.

Y’all do this a lot on here. And yeah, for sure, it’s some people on here that want Trump back and lost with an agenda. See me, I just call it like I see it. I call all this shyt out.

But this right here is an issue too. You dudes will lump anyone who questions Biden or the DNC into a secret undercover maga supporter that wants trump back in office.

I can only speak for myself but I’m sure I speak for many others. I did not vote for Trump. The thought didn’t even cross my mind. I never voted Republican. I hate Republicans. MAGA is stupid as fukk and racist. I don’t look at Fox News or any other right wing news sources. ALSO, fukk that dude Joe Biden and his administration as a staff, record label and crew. The Democrats some hoes that just like to pander and be scared to hold they nuts against the Republicans. They always got a fukking excuse too. They are fukking horrible and not to be trusted.

My point is, everyone doesn’t have some secret hidden agenda. I see post straight up dismissing people based on this assumption all the time