Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Ego wise, and morally...I just couldn't vote for either of those scumbag, pieces of shyt. I'd rather watch it burn, and take my chances. :yeshrug:

Under Trump tho, the downfall of this country accelerates. Cacs and law enforcement become, even more emboldened, and no telling what that means for black folks, down the line. Trump basically caused the pandemic and destruction, of the US, with his ineptitude, handling the outbreak. We're basically living in a sci-fi movie right now, with everyone having a "What's next?" :lupe:
attitude.

He was so unhinged, he indirectly threatened US civilians. I wouldn't put it past other countries, eventually attacking us, because he was a madman, and unpredictable. He might've triggered a war himself.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
full
the thread

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
You don't have to like Biden, but if you're going out of your way to discourage people from voting Trump out then that's sus and you should't be surprised if you get called out on it. :yeshrug:
Most people weren't doing that

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re a black person in America who doesn’t fear Conservatives and the GOP having absolute power, you’re either not that smart or you’re hoping for the demise of your people:mjpls:

Conservatives have always fought against every freedom and right we have on this soil. They went to war over our emancipation, fought tooth and nail against our civil rights, hell anything that would benefit us:mjpls:

This should really be a basic understanding. These short sighted fools are really going have us living out The Handmaids Tale

:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
that's the problem:stopitslime:

and nobody (okay, nobody with a brain) is saying black people would have been better off under four more years of Trump. what I am saying, is voting with a lesser of two evils outlook, and letting one party know that they have you in your pocket just because they're better than the other party, is not going to bring actual progress, just less (or less overt) bullshyt.

so if slightly less bullshyt is what you want, go for it. just don't get your hopes up too high
Do you not understand how much Irreparable damage can be caused by Republicans to us and America as a whole in four years ,if they controlled every branch of government from President down to ever local political position :dahell:

we vote pragmatically for Dems because we understand it could always get worse and we can make Incremental changes until we reach our goals.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'll post this here since my thread on it flopped
But voting for Democrats is basically about stalling the destruction of the country, and that's all
They rarely make significant progress left, they rarely even WANT to
We settle for low hanging fruit from the culture wars like LGBT shyt and mostly meaningless initiatives like My Brother Keeper and now Lift every Voice
But all the substantial impacting stuff has been mainly progressed by Repugs like the war on drugs and tax cuts

Sadly the reality is we need to keep voting for Dems to keep the country as close to what it is now for as long as possible. Anything else they do is honestly just a cherry on top of the status quo

Daps
So you are saying you voted out of fear?

Interesting spin.

Good luck.

The people who voted for Biden over Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren voted out of fear. People who voted for Biden over Trump just voted for the person less likely to completely destroy the country and closest to their policy positions.

People getting washed by COVID and the government not even attempting to do anything by it also didn't help Trump. COVID is a pretty good example of why small government doesn't work for national emergencies. No one wants to live in a right wing hell hole. There's a reason some of the most heavily populated places in the country area are all super progressive or liberal.

Same mother fukkers on here who bytch about progressives and liberals would NEVER move to live in rural areas with racist white folks.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
don't fukk with Biden aren't Trump supporters by default
It's hard to say that when in threads a lot of you guys will be four or five pages deep sounding so thirsty and anxiously awaiting making subtle premature declarations/bragging about how Trump and the GOP will be taking full control of Washington.

:mjpls:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
It's hard to say that when in threads a lot of you guys will be four or five pages deep sounding so thirsty and anxiously awaiting making premature declarations/bragging about Trump and the GOP will taking full control of Washington.

:mjpls:
:pachaha:You nikkas aren't serious

Hard to believe the OP when you guys were calling Biden a "warrior" during election season

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you voted for him because you blindly support the democrat party and anything they do.
which makes it worse than voting for biden because you liked him.

Nope.

I am convince half of you people are cacs. This is basic shyt. Most sane black people (most sane people in general) can see the obvious danger of having someone like Trump in office.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If you’re a black person in America who doesn’t fear Conservatives and the GOP having absolute power, you’re either not that smart or you’re hoping for the demise of your people:mjpls:

Conservatives have always fought against every freedom and right we have on this soil. They went to war over our emancipation, fought tooth and nail against our civil rights, hell anything that would benefit us:mjpls:

If you’re a black person in America who doesn’t understand that neither side gives a damn about you and they will both do everything they can to keep having absolute power, you’re either not that smart or you’re hoping for the demise of your people:mjpls:

White folk have always fought against every freedom and right we have on this soil. They went to war over our emancipation, fought tooth and nail against our civil rights, hell anything that would benefit us:mjpls: