Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:francis: moral men do not vote for evil....
eye-roll-ugh.gif
with the bullshyt.

:stopitslime:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh :dwillhuh:

That's literally what people have essentially been saying all along. Biden is/was a horrible candidate, but Trump was even worse for obvious reasons. It was essentially the "lesser of two evils" situation with the difference being that Biden isn't/wasn't as hated as Hilary.

I've seen people try to spin around and find things they liked about Biden to ease themselves into it.

I observed this more offline than anything though. Online it was def more "Lesser of two evils"

That's not a spin, it's normal voting behavior and always has been.

Republican voters do the same, they vote GOP because they're afraid white people are losing power. It is what it is.

That is fair, but I see people try to justify why Biden is a good candidate vs just saying they are fearful of four more years of Trump.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's the problem:stopitslime:

and nobody (okay, nobody with a brain) is saying black people would have been better off under four more years of Trump. what I am saying, is voting with a lesser of two evils outlook, and letting one party know that they have you in your pocket just because they're better than the other party, is not going to bring actual progress, just less (or less overt) bullshyt.

so if slightly less bullshyt is what you want, go for it. just don't get your hopes up too high

What's the end solution? Seriously think this through. What do you think is going to happen if people don't vote. Do you seriously expect MAGA/Ultra Right Wing Conservatives people to sit out elections? At this moment in time voting is sadly less about voting for politicians you like and more about keeping the country from going into an Far Right Christian Ethno Nationalist state.
Its a sad state of affairs but its where were at.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op full of shyt.

after dancing in the voting booth line to now seeing apparently that Joe ain’t shyt, he tryna jump ship.

You voted for someone, stand on that shyt. Or say you’ve seen the light at least. Especially don’t wait till he proves his detractors right to shyt on him.

I take back everything I said if you posted this way about Biden before the election.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So you are saying you voted out of fear?

Interesting spin.

Good luck.

If you’re a black person in America who doesn’t fear Conservatives and the GOP having absolute power, you’re either not that smart or you’re hoping for the demise of your people:mjpls:

Conservatives have always fought against every freedom and right we have on this soil. They went to war over our emancipation, fought tooth and nail against our civil rights, hell anything that would benefit us:mjpls:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the end solution? Seriously think this through. What do you think is going to happen if people don't vote. Do you seriously expect MAGA/Ultra Right Wing Conservatives people to sit out elections? At this moment in time voting is sadly less about voting for politicians you like and more about keeping the country from going into an Far Right Christian Ethno Nationalist state.
Its a sad state of affairs but its where were at.

Exactly. This MAGA shyt is at it's core about rolling back civil rights and taking society back to the way it was in the 50s (or whenever they think America was great).

That's something I'm morally obligated to vote against just on general principle.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you can understand that than people should be able understand that people who don't fukk with Biden aren't Trump supporters by default

You don't have to like Biden, but if you're going out of your way to discourage people from voting Trump out then that's sus and you should't be surprised if you get called out on it. :yeshrug: