“Nobody listens to Techno, so let’s go” - Eminem; Moby responds

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Techno is a black genre, I think he was talking about Monty’s style of Techno. Because Detroit Kids was raised on Ghetto Tech
Eminem wasn't just talking about Moby's techno. He sounded like he was using the diminishing popularity of techno to shyt on Moby personally.

Atleast that's how I took it.

:manny:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem wasn't just talking about Moby's techno. He sounded like he was using the diminishing popularity of techno to shyt on Moby personally.

Yeah how I took it too. Why Em hates techno? I dunno but I do think he probably used Moby as the target for his hate of the genre as a whole.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Techno is a black genre, I think he was talking about Monty’s style of Techno. Because Detroit Kids was raised on Ghetto Tech

Ghetto tech? You mean house music? A genre that's largely popular with gays? :laugh:

Yeah how I took it too. Why Em hates techno? I dunno but I do think he probably used Moby as the target for his hate of the genre as a whole.

This is no different than rappers dissing disco. He took at jab at someone that took one at him who just happened to do music that is pretty much the antithesis of rap/hip hop.

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghetto tech? You mean house music? A genre that's largely popular with gays? :laugh:

This is no different than rappers dissing disco. He took at jab at someone that took one at him who just happened to do music that is pretty much the antithesis of rap/hip hop.
Gayz like Eminem too. Not tryna be anti Detroit I just didn't know that. Won't twist a nikkas words. I'm not even on some anti em ish. Just didn't know. Calm down.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Gayz like Eminem too. Not tryna be anti Detroit I just didn't know that. Won't twist a nikkas words. I'm not even on some anti em ish. Just didn't know. Calm down.

You good baby bubba lol, I'm just saying, Rappers shyt on disco for the same thing, little to no lyrics, up beat, staple in gay clubs/communities.

Detriot is known for house music yes but even I don't think anybody would lump that in with Moby's brand of music.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I used to work @ a club in LA. Moby was friends with one of the owners, I think back from their days in Jersey. Sometimes he would just stop in and get up on stage and jam with whoever was performing, from hip hop to jazz to punk to whatever.

That dude is a musical genius :yeshrug:
You know who is a musical genius? The c@c that made Lose Yourself, Stan, My Name is. 8mile. I can go on :pacspit:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)

No, Detroit invented Techno, it got so big people overseas took that whole genre and pretty much made it theirs. Since we started it, the hood took it back and did collars with overseas DJ’s, and now we have Ghetto Tech. Nothing gay about it.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No, Detroit invented Techno, it got so big people overseas took that whole genre and pretty much made it theirs. Since we started it, the hood took it back and did collars with overseas DJ’s, and now we have Ghetto Tech. Nothing gay about it.

iu