“Nobody listens to Techno, so let’s go” - Eminem; Moby responds

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
nah moby is an insufferable creep pedo who was fukking with natalie portman when she was barely 18 and he was in his mid thirties. every time I see him speak he sounds like a pretentious weirdo a$$hole and he was def shytting on hip hop back when em dissed him. he even made a music video mocking rappers n shyt

I know nikkas hate em but that cac aint shyt either

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edm=techno

Raves are extremely popular.
No it doesn't. There's Two types of dub. There's skrillex type shyt and what I sent you. There's two types of hip hop too. Nas and vanilla ice are not the same despite both being considered hip hop. Are they? One label to all doesn't work and just makes you look a penis. White people quote the lyrics to make us look bad and ignore the positive messages Nas etc putting out, don't get on that team breh

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No it doesn't. There's Two types of dub. There's skrillex type shyt and what I sent you. There's two types of hip hop too. Nas and vanilla ice are not the same despite both being considered hip hop. Are they? One label to all doesn't work and just makes you look a penis. White people quote the lyrics to make us look bad and ignore the positive messages Nas etc putting out, don't get on that team breh
Breh, it's all electronic music that makes cacs pop xtc and dance with glowsticks.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nah moby is an insufferable creep pedo who was fukking with natalie portman when she was barely 18 and he was in his mid thirties. every time I see him speak he sounds like a pretentious weirdo a$$hole and he was def shytting on hip hop back when em dissed him. he even made a music video mocking rappers n shyt

I know nikkas hate em but that cac aint shyt either

Bros music sounds and looks like some shyt that would be in Zoolander 3

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
“which he aimed a homophobic slur at you as well as the lyrics: ‘You’re too old, let go / It’s over, nobody listens to techno’.”

How tf is that even a homophobic slur? :dwillhuh:

fakkits want everything to be about them
they didn't include the slur...

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
“which he aimed a homophobic slur at you as well as the lyrics: ‘You’re too old, let go / It’s over, nobody listens to techno’.”

How tf is that even a homophobic slur? :dwillhuh:

fakkits want everything to be about them

And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You thirty-six-year-old baldheaded faq, blow me
You don't know me; you're too old, let go
It's over, nobody listens to techno

Also, no one never points out that Moby kinda started this whole "beef"...

I support Eminem’s free speech […and he’s] very good at what he does, but he’s also a misogynist and homophobe and racist and anti-Semite. I’m 33 and can see through it, but I can’t imagine that an 8-year-old in Idaho sees it as just a joke.

Which was also probably the only time I've ever seen anyone call Eminem an anti-semite. Which was kinda weird. (the whole statement was kinda off tbh)