“Nobody listens to Techno, so let’s go” - Eminem; Moby responds

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People here will pretend to like Moby's boring shytty ass music just because they hate Eminem so much :dead:
:scust:WRONG

it's no coincidence the biggest Em apologists are trying to make this about him being hated because people are OBJECTIVELY critical of HIS garbage discog in modern times. How the mighty have fallen.

here's some reality. they both suck. you cacs are sick

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
nah moby is an insufferable creep pedo who was fukking with natalie portman when she was barely 18 and he was in his mid thirties. every time I see him speak he sounds like a pretentious weirdo a$$hole and he was def shytting on hip hop back when em dissed him. he even made a music video mocking rappers n shyt

I know nikkas hate em but that cac aint shyt either

Yeah it's extra hard to take his self righteous holier than thou bullshyt serious when Natalie Portman exposed him as a creep...I do like Porcelain though

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah moby is an insufferable creep pedo who was fukking with natalie portman when she was barely 18 and he was in his mid thirties. every time I see him speak he sounds like a pretentious weirdo a$$hole and he was def shytting on hip hop back when em dissed him. he even made a music video mocking rappers n shyt

I know nikkas hate em but that cac aint shyt either

Facts, Moby has been a fraud/is overrated

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
:scust:WRONG

it's no coincidence the biggest Em apologists are trying to make this about him being hated because people are OBJECTIVELY critical of HIS garbage discog in modern times. How the mighty have fallen.

here's some reality. they both suck. you cacs are sick

Eminem has basically made mediocre or shytty music for the last 10-15 years, excluding maybe like a handful of songs, and I don't have to defend him or his music at all :manny:

the REALITY is, that people who have never mentioned Moby or his music here are gonna side with Moby because of Eminem

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikkas in here siding with a dude who shytted on hip hop because of their (warranted) hate of Eminem lmaooooo

Gotta say that Benzino kinda win the war with unleashing them racist tapes because Ems rep was never the same since

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Eminem has basically made mediocre or shytty music for the last 10-15 years, excluding maybe like a handful of songs, and I don't have to defend him or his music at all :manny:

the REALITY is, that people who have never mentioned Moby or his music here are gonna side with Moby because of Eminem
a cac who shytted on hip hop vs a cac who shytted on Black women and culture.

if you asking me what's worse then Eminem's offence is way worse. Moby never played a friendly snake.

imagine nikkaz running in here to act like one devil is above the other cuz "he's a part of the culture"

short memories. same dudes will ask how the jews shut down Ye but they can't muster up any amount of outrage for people who offend them to check them. Eminem never paid for his actions... i'm not picking either crakkka

the mental gymanstics are spectacular. NONE OF THE ABOVE

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“which he aimed a homophobic slur at you as well as the lyrics: ‘You’re too old, let go / It’s over, nobody listens to techno’.”

How tf is that even a homophobic slur? :dwillhuh:

fakkits want everything to be about them
Called him a bald headed faq as well 😂

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure he said Wayne and Ye when he was talking about this. Definitely don't remember him naming Fif ever
Nah he just said he wrote em at everyone popping at the time. He wasn't anti 50 or Wayne. He just said they poppin, I'm not I better be ready just incase. Paraphrase but he never dissed them just said he wrote then

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Til this day I don't know one song by dude

Half-way through the awards ceremony, he allegedly told you ‘You’re dead’ and gave you an unusual drawing…
“Yeah. I kept the picture — I had it framed! He handed me a drawing of him strangling me, and it was a really great illustration! What was endearing was that on the back-side of the paper, he had started drawing it then decided it wasn’t good enough. So he had a first draft on one side and then the fully-executed version on the other.

I'm not even part of the anti-Eminem brigade but this some low-vibrational retarded Jackass dudebro Edomite energy. Like it's no way you think this is funny and you're not of Caucasian stock. Drawing at 30 years old