“Nobody listens to Techno, so let’s go” - Eminem; Moby responds

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
iu

This probably the most known Detroit ghetto tech song

Or this one :mjlol:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
It started with Moby's comments while at the 2001 Grammys:

"He's very good at what he does and he's very clever, but he's also a homophobe, a racist and a misogynist, and I find that objectionable," techno dance artist Moby said backstage.

Given the heat and GLAD (remember when it was just four letters?) protests, I can see why Moby would catch a pop culture shot on a song like Without Me.

Moby's comment seemed pretty arrogant and steeped in pretension.

That said a line or two from Em is understandable, maybe even warranted, but the whole leaning on Moby during the MTV awards was just embarrassing.

Since hating Em is in and Moby's attitude was that of a over opinionated, self-righteous woke beta make, I'm sure he'd fit in nicely here.

Moby was also being opportunistic. He leveled criticisms against Em that had been historically made against rap music in general long before Eminem.

It was just Em's year when it came to dominating rap and pop culture in general.

Moby was at an unusual commercial height with Play so I guess he figured he earned a spot at the table. Lets use Eminem as the poster boy for the social ills in rap music.