No Troll.. but if xbox one had most exclusives, n most games dropping before ps4 how they not win?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That uncharted collection is inexcusable. I guess is for 360 gamers who never played it, but how do you not include the MP portion? And dont give me that difficult porting crap like MCC. MCC was dealing with netcoding from two gens across four games. ND was able to port TLOU with no problem. They should have at least included UC2 MP (the better one)

I don't disagree with this. But the game is a single player game first and foremost. You still get 3 games and UC4 beta for the price of 1. And yes, the game is primarily for cats who never played the series coming from the 360. That's a lot of customers. Cats on here already have stated as such.

I wouldn't pay full price for it considering I beat the first 2 already. Same reason why I'm not buying the God of War 3 remaster. However, there is an audience for these games. So who am I to shyt on it :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not true.

Only The Order was delayed and that wasn't "shyt" by any means.
Yeah only by the majority of people who laid hands on it :francis:

And how are you going to discount a remaster when the biggest game last year on the Xbox One was a remaster? That doesn't count as exclusive?
No matter if you count it or not Xbox has had more, and better games.

And newsflash, most people play multiplat games too. not just remasters.
The fukk does this have to do with the topic at hand? Stay focused breh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a bad 1st quarter or 4th quarter is not a good look. There should always be something out at that time, this 1st was weak for Microsoft if you didn't like ori or KI. (I love both)

This holiday season is going to be mad strong for M$, altho it really doesn't matter because the 3rd part exclusive are so strong that people wont even realize that sony themselves dont have anything... and then 1st quarter will roll around and they'll have UC4 and SF5 and feel like they've been eating since bloodborne dropped.

Even of 2016 should be a beast of a year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah only by the majority of people who laid hands on it :francis:

No matter if you count it or not Xbox has had more, and better games.

The fukk does this have to do with the topic at hand? Stay focused breh

What better games? What are the better games?

A Broken Halo MCC that you defended against all rational thought?

Sunset Overdrive which is on the same Level of Infamous SS?

Ryse? The Order is better than that...

PS4 multiplats are better, so you can't say the better games there.

What are the "better" games? And Xbox doesn't have more games either (that's a 100% fact).

The 100% facts are that the PS4 has more games, more exclusives (yes remasters count if they are exclusive). "Better" is debatable so stick to facts. Take it a step further, the multiplat games are better on the PS4 as well.

I'm not in here shytting on Xbox Games, but some of yall are mad for no reason. Again, I thought MS has a good conference and I personally enjoyed it, there's nothing to hang their head in shame over.

Winning E3 is very overrated, sales is truly all that matters and that ship has sailed this gen.

This is my last post in here. Have fun, I'm outta this thread.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Originally Posted by Kagari

No, probably PC eventually though. This is another SF5 situation.

The press release lists PS4 and calls it a full remake. No mention of anything else.

It means I don't know for certain. Everyone who talked about it to me only mentioned PS4.

SE should clarify this themselves, but I would not expect it on that platform - especially given where the fanbase for FF lies (hint: not on Xbox).

I said it's possible, nothing for certain. It might not even do that depending on the release timeline. I'm just making a guess based on what's happened with other Sony-funded things as of late.

5717327099199488.png
Your possibly right about one thing, FF7 remake will be a timed exclusive with it being on the ps4 first but with the strongest hardware and the more consoles, you can have the sloppy seconds it's cool.

Shenmue is PS4/PC only and Last Guardian PS4 and possibly PC...

So like i was saying......

ZskGddD.gif
lmao so Shenmue 3 being exclusive, a game we will not see for at least three years, this is whats up? that's like saying hey Kuwka is the best chef , but ive got my pockets open excepting donations n ain't even purchased the ingredients.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Call MCC "broken" cause the multiplayer didnt work as expected at launch, then turn around and Stan uncharted collection which ND didn't even bother to put the multiplayer in brehs :francis:

And I said WITHOUT even including MCC. Follow along.

No Its not, and infamous didnt come out within the last year which is what we were talking about.

You stay reaching for some old unrelated shyt

Couldn't resist the urge to bring up Ryse huh?:heh:

If you have to evoke Ryse in order to defend a game, then that game is officially shyt.

And ryse came out a long time ago. It has nothing to do with our current conversation.

Repeated this nonsense again, even though it has nothing to do with the topic at hand:mjlol:

What are the "better" games? And Xbox doesn't have more games either (that's a 100% fact).
You gone post that listwars link staring Tropico again? :heh:

The 100% facts are that the PS4 has more games, more exclusives (yes remasters count if they are exclusive). "Better" is debatable so stick to facts. Take it a step further, the multiplat games are better on the PS4 as well.
Yup, all debatable unless of course you say the Sony game is better, then that's all valid convo:smh:

I'm not in here shytting on Xbox Games, but some of yall are mad for no reason. Again, I thought MS has a good conference and I personally enjoyed it, there's nothing to hang their head in shame over.

Winning E3 is very overrated, sales is truly all that matters and that ship has sailed this gen.

This is my last post in here. Have fun, I'm outta this thread.
Never said anything about mad or winning e3. You made that up.

So in conclusion you'd didn't even try to intellegently reply to my post. You just ran through your tired list of talking points you been repeating for years.

Ryse is shyt
MCC is broken
Listwars.com
More P's

None of which have ANYTHING to do with what I posted.

Yup, you're still courtdog status, will return to scrolling over your posts as I do his:scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its really pathetic the way these dudes just can't accept an L no matter what.
The XB1 just does everything, and now is backwards compatible on top of everything else
It got all the major games. Showed actual gameplay as opposed to set pieces (UC4)
Or basically the same E3 video from w2009 (Last guardian) and then a kickstarter

AND THESE DUDES STILL GOING "MAN, IT WAS CLOSE" :laff:

Then when they name exclusives, they leave out pretty much everything that was revealed yesterday.
Its a sickness yall, most sony gamers need to log off for a while
Yup, you're still courtdog status, will return to scrolling over your posts as I do his:scust:
Bruh, now you c00nin. You know why you got the WOAT tag? Cuz YOU was Courtdog status
But none of you can reach a level that high :ez:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is my last post in here. Have fun, I'm outta this thread
bolded for so the xbots can't ignore :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again its not just about what month the games are released.

From fall 2014 to fall 2015 Sony has only had 3-4 exclusive games that aren't remasters. And Two of them were delayed launch games that turned out to be shyt.
From Fall 2014 to holidayl 2015, PS4 will have have had:

Driveclub-Which is FAR from shyt. I've seen far more people say the game was shockingly great despite the stigma it had at launch. I'd say right now Driveclub would be an 80MC rated game thus far.
Littlebigplanet 3-It was okay. LBP3 wasn't a delayed game so I don't know what you're talking about.
GuiltyGear Xrd Sign
Resogun defenders
olliolii 2
Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Axiom Verge
MLB The Show 15
Toukiden

Coming out:
Until Dawn
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes
Disgaea 5
Drawn to Death(David Jaffe's game)
Everybody's Gone To Rapture
Godzilla:The-Game
H-Hour:World's Elite(Socom Spiritual game)
Hellblade
J-Stars Victory +
Kill Strain
Let it Die
No Man's Sky
Rime?
The Tomorrow Children

This isn't even counting the remastered console exclusives and various other console exclusive indie games. Throw in third party titles and I fail to see how someone with JUST a PS4 can literally say they are in a "drought".

Edit: This isn't even the full list. There's a BUNCH of gamese coming out. The only thing here you guys can claim is there isn't any "AAA 1st party exclusives published by SCE" coming out this holiday season which basically controls the narrative. Suddenly Persona 5 and half of those games don't count. This doesn't even account for games that don't solid release dates yet.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From Fall 2014 to fall 2015, PS4 have had:

Driveclub-Which is FAR from shyt. I've seen far more people say the game was shockingly great despite the stigma it had at launch. I'd say right now Driveclub would be an 80MC rated game thus far.
Littlebigplanet 3-It was okay. LBP3 wasn't a delayed game so I don't know what you're talking about.
GuiltyGear Xrd Sign
Resogun defenders
olliolii 2
Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Axiom Verge

This isn't even counting the remastered console exclusives and various other console exclusive indie games. Throw in third party titles and I fail to see how someone with JUST a PS4 can literally say they are in a "drought".

Rekka already discounted digital games, so I didn't count them. And I honestly forgot about guilty gear.

And I love how y'all have no problem listing timed/console exclusives after all these years screaming "THAT'S NOT EXCLUSIVE" with regard to Xbox games.

Tomb raider announced "blah its only timed:camby:"
FF7 announced ":gladbron: its a timed exclusive"

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Its really pathetic the way these dudes just can't accept an L no matter what.
The XB1 just does everything, and now is backwards compatible on top of everything else
It got all the major games. Showed actual gameplay as opposed to set pieces (UC4)
Or basically the same E3 video from w2009 (Last guardian) and then a kickstarter

AND THESE DUDES STILL GOING "MAN, IT WAS CLOSE" :laff:

Then when they name exclusives, they leave out pretty much everything that was revealed yesterday.
Its a sickness yall, most sony gamers need to log off for a while

Bruh, now you c00nin. You know why you got the WOAT tag? Cuz YOU was Courtdog status
But none of you can reach a level that high :ez:

Pretty sure that was actually being controlled with a controller and will be playable on the show floor with 7 more minutes of gameplay after that.

But from what I understand that truck was being driven with a controller in hand, and there was clearly shooting scenarios at the beginning.

I could be wrong I only saw the video afterwards and read this on a forum.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
From Fall 2014 to holidayl 2015, PS4 will have have had:

GuiltyGear Xrd Sign
Resogun defenders
olliolii 2
Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Axiom Verge
MLB The Show 15
Toukiden

Coming out:
Until Dawn
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes
Disgaea 5
Drawn to Death(David Jaffe's game)
Everybody's Gone To Rapture
Godzilla:The-Game
H-Hour:World's Elite(Socom Spiritual game)
Hellblade
J-Stars Victory +
Kill Strain
Let it Die
No Man's Sky
Rime?
The Tomorrow Children

Edit: This isn't even the full list. There's a BUNCH of gamese coming out. The only thing here you guys can claim is there isn't any "AAA 1st party exclusives published by SCE" coming out this holiday season which basically controls the narrative. Suddenly Persona 5 and half of those games don't count. This doesn't even account for games that don't solid release dates yet.

Them games are fukking garbage. You dudes probably have no trophies or even owned the games.

You PSTHOTS are pitiful

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rekka already discounted digital games, so I didn't count them. And I honestly forgot about guilty gear.
Well there goes some games.
And I love how y'all have no problem listing timed/console exclusives after all these years screaming "THAT'S NOT EXCLUSIVE" with regard to Xbox games.
I didn't list any timed exclusives here... :dahell:

Tomb raider announced "blah its only timed:camby:"
We brought up TR because of the nebulous wording around it's announcement. The fact that it was a third party game suddenly appearing as an exclusive brought some attention to it. We just bring it up in response to people making it out to be some grand exclusive that people will miss out on if they don't have a Larrybox.

FF7 announced ":gladbron: its a timed exclusive"
Breh, I can't with you being so dishonest. You honestly think people aren't excited at the fact that a FFVII REMAKE exists but instead are excited that it's just a PS4 timed exclusive?? Either way, the game most likely will hit PC probably a year or more later. I don't think it's coming to Xbox. FFVII only been on PSX and PC.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

PS4 sold more because of it's price relative to the XBONE, and for no other reason. Going back the last few months, XBONE is winning in sales.