No Troll.. but if xbox one had most exclusives, n most games dropping before ps4 how they not win?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh never met a soul online and offline claiming no damn Last Guardians especially minorities :deadmanny: get that nerd virgin shyt out of here.
Shenmue 3 coming out on PC Win10 Xbox1 don't matter just happy it's here 2018
FF7 is not a exclusive

Get hype for games years from now brehs and say you won. Microsoft should of shown a demo of Halo on Xbox777 and won the shyt if it worked that way.

I've told you multiple times, the world does not revolve around Leasy's taste in games. Sorry breh, it doesn't.

People are cysed off the Last Guardian because of Team Ico. They don't make wack shyt.

Shenmue is at a minimum a timed exclusive dropping first on PS4, same with FF7. Both could even be console exclusive, but are minimum timed.

Your feelings sound real hurt for no reason. Just sell your PS4 and stop cryin man.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nintendo has more exclusives all the time how they not win

WXondYI.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
unless there's an actual trophy given at the end of e3 nobody won shyt...

my pockets lost though because i'm going to be copping alot of games from july - december :banderas:

Batman AK
MGS 5- Must Have
Fallout 4- Must Have
Xcom 2- Must Have

Halo 5
Battlefront- Must Have
Until Dawn
R6 Siege
Tomb Raider

:blessed: 2015 been good to me

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Shyt
I've told you multiple times, the world does not revolve around Leasy's taste in games. Sorry breh, it doesn't.

People are cysed off the Last Guardian because of Team Ico. They don't make wack shyt.

Shenmue is at a minimum a timed exclusive dropping first on PS4, same with FF7. Both could even be console exclusive, but are minimum timed.

Your feelings sound real hurt for no reason. Just sell your PS4 and stop cryin man.
Feelings not hurt yall dudes just a trip. I like having both systems but I call you dudes out on that PSThot shyt. You going to play that hybrid Rat Dog Falcon game?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shyt

Feelings not hurt yall dudes just a trip. I like having both systems but I call you dudes out on that PSThot shyt. You going to play that hybrid Rat Dog Falcon game?

It's not just "us" dudes that feel the same way breh. Having both systems means shyt, you can still be biased towards one which you are. It's no secret.

And yeah, I'm copping Last Guardian off the strength of Team ICO.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so MS didn't show Halo 5?
I was very impressed by the ips that they have over there.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
seemed like ps4 was mostly 3rd party and the few exclusives not impressive, and far away bar uncharted. then they announced.... not a game but a kickstarter. and FF7 remaster which we all know may never drop, or at best drop in years n years to come.

so how did xbox one not win with the exclusives,
hololens which looked craaaazy
and backward compatibility?
Not only did Microsoft :win:
But E3 starts TODAY, and is 3days long. New shyt everyday
The Coalition has something new to show tomorrow as well :banderas:
Battletoads hasn't been shown off yet
Joe Montana

And FF7 is xbox bound as well. Final Fantasy Forever or whatever isn't. I'm good with Sea of Thieves :noah:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
MSFT won E3 by showing actual games with release dates

Sony lost do the reasons posted in OP

Now who will win this year is unknown because the games MSFT showed could be straight ass.

At the end of the day PC won because we get all these "exclusives" on steam anyway:yeshrug: so we sit back and watch the world burn:blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside, some of yall sound seriously butthurt.

Winning "E3" is the most overrated shyt I've seen. This gen is already over as far as console sales are concerned (FACT).

nikkaz sounding like the Grinch and shyt wondering what MS did wrong. They did NOTHING wrong. Sony just dropped 3 Ether Napalm Bombs....nothing they could do. And MS had a good conference.

:wow:

What happen to this guy

I'm proud of you breh

:mjcry:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hololens while dope isn't some game changer. It's a very nice accessory.

Xbox hasn't had any major exclusives since Halo MCC. Yeah they got heat coming the end of the year, but you can't discount having nothing until then.

And Backwards Compatability is again good, but there's a "catch". Works great from the cats who've tried it here though.

But the reason Sony won is simple. Dem 3 Unicorns (2 timed, potentially console exclusives, and a full exclusive cats have wanted for YEARS)

FF7
Shenmue 3
Last Guardian

And the rest of the net felt the same way.

They dropped megatons

:francis:

Shenmue 3 = multiplat n on pc
not only that but they have jussst got the money to make it, and the dev cycle is at least 3 years. so yeah expect that in 2018 if youre lucky

FF7 is only a timed exclusive

last guardian a ps3 upgraded game delayed nearly a decade