No Troll.. but if xbox one had most exclusives, n most games dropping before ps4 how they not win?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
final fantasy 7 and shenumue 3 are not exclusives, only timed

and no gameplay video

no gameplay = not certain to drop
That's what people don't get. We are really nowhere different in regards to those to titles, than we were 2 days ago.

We all knew they MIGHT come one day, and now after the confrence we still know that they MIGHT come out one day.

I guess it was great to see them on stage, but until we get some real tangible info/gameplay, its all just lip service.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
go watch the ff7 video, it said TIMED EXCLUSIVES. said 'FIRST ON PLAYSTATION' to top it off no gameplay. dude I could make an announcement right now... hey... im from sony.. PLAYSTATION 5 WILL BE COMING! that's a fact, but with no time, it may as well be left alone without a date or gameplay.

so a upscaled ps3 game and sony won? over ms with exclusives, games dropping within next 12months, and new technology? and backward compatibility, while psnow is nickel n diming

Stop arguing with these fools. Sony will provide everybody social security as a game and these dudes will go nuts. Good luck with PSN bres

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fam, why we acting like so far in 2015 doesn't exist? The Order (I know cats gonna clown), Bloodborne, MLB, FF X/X2 (I know it's a remaster) aren't available? Until Dawn isn't happening in 2 months? MS DOES have better exclusives at the end of the year. But they've done NOTHING so far this year on the exclusive side. I know cats ready to cyse Ori and the Blind Forest, but the same cats cysing that game hate on PS4 Digital Exclusives.

Let's keep it funky and real.
Having a couple games at the beginning of the year doesn't excuse a totally empty holiday season.

Especially considering their holiday last season was empty and the games that came out early this year were just delays from last year

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Going forward. Isnt that what this conference is about? Whats coming out for the fall and beyond?

So going forward is only about the fall and not next year? We can't cherry pick the periods we feel that count:ld:

Still got
Uncharted Collection
Until Dawn in August

I'm gonna be heavy in multiplats as I usually am in the fall
Madden 16 League in here to run
Battlefront

I'm good.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
go watch the ff7 video, it said TIMED EXCLUSIVES. said 'FIRST ON PLAYSTATION' to top it off no gameplay. dude I could make an announcement right now... hey... im from sony.. PLAYSTATION 5 WILL BE COMING! that's a fact, but with no time, it may as well be left alone without a date or gameplay.

so a upscaled ps3 game and sony won? over ms with exclusives, games dropping within next 12months, and new technology? and backward compatibility, while psnow is nickel n diming

• Originally Posted by Kagari

No, probably PC eventually though. This is another SF5 situation.

The press release lists PS4 and calls it a full remake. No mention of anything else.

It means I don't know for certain. Everyone who talked about it to me only mentioned PS4.

SE should clarify this themselves, but I would not expect it on that platform - especially given where the fanbase for FF lies (hint: not on Xbox).

I said it's possible, nothing for certain. It might not even do that depending on the release timeline. I'm just making a guess based on what's happened with other Sony-funded things as of late.

5717327099199488.png

Your possibly right about one thing, FF7 remake will be a timed exclusive with it being on the ps4 first but with the strongest hardware and the more consoles, you can have the sloppy seconds it's cool.

Shenmue is PS4/PC only and Last Guardian PS4 and possibly PC...

So like i was saying......

ZskGddD.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Having a couple games at the beginning of the year doesn't excuse a totally empty holiday season.

Especially considering their holiday last season was empty and the games that came out early this year were just delays from last year

It's not empty. We got Uncharted Collection. Until Dawn still hasn't been released. :ld:

Just because MS chooses to release everything at the end of the year doesn't excuse the year up to that point, does it?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's not empty. We got Uncharted Collection. Until Dawn still hasn't been released. :ld:

Just because MS chooses to release everything at the end of the year doesn't excuse the year up to that point, does it?

Why are you buying Uncharted again with stripped features? Just asking. Why not play PS3?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Shenmue and FF7 is Only PS4 and PC.... not for xbox as it stands now... Check the FF7 release thread it was updated... the Last Guardian transfered over development from ps3 to possibly ps4 reguardless alot of people will play it...

So...........................................

ZskGddD.gif
I hear you, now when does Tomb Raider hit PS4 again?
This is where you flip your own logic to justify your starved out existence :wow:
Fam, why we acting like so far in 2015 doesn't exist? The Order (I know cats gonna clown), Bloodborne, MLB, FF X/X2 (I know it's a remaster) aren't available? Until Dawn isn't happening in 2 months? MS DOES have better exclusives at the end of the year. But they've done NOTHING so far this year on the exclusive side. I know cats ready to cyse Ori and the Blind Forest, but the same cats cysing that game hate on PS4 Digital Exclusives.

Let's keep it funky and real.
Oh, you mean the PS4 Digital exclusives that are so great you failed to name a single one of them :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So going forward is only about the fall and not next year? We can't cherry pick the periods we feel that count:ld:

Still got
Uncharted Collection
Until Dawn in August

I'm gonna be heavy in multiplats as I usually am in the fall
Madden 16 League in here to run
Battlefront

I'm good.

Yes thats the point of E3. To preview future games. Whats the point of mentioning the order, bloodboure, etc? Sony had an excellent conference yest but when it all boils down to it half those games are barely out of development to get excited over. The biggest game, UC, still has no release date

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are you buying Uncharted again with stripped features? Just asking. Why not play PS3?

I never played/beat the 3rd one. But I'm not paying full price. I got 20 bucks in Best Buy Certificates and a 20% discount with being a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

So that's 20% off and 20 dollars off = 28 bucks brand new for UC3 Remaster and the UC4 Beta. Good deal to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Again its not just about what month the games are released.

From fall 2014 to fall 2015 Sony has only had 3-4 exclusive games that aren't remasters. And Two of them were delayed launch games that turned out to be shyt.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

From fall 2014 to fall 2015 Sony has only had 3-4 exclusive games that aren't remasters. And Two of them were delayed launch games that turned out to be shyt.

And they getting more remasters final fantasy and all that other bullshyt they hype about

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes thats the point of E3. To preview future games. Whats the point of mentioning the order, bloodboure, etc? Sony had an excellent conference yest but when it all boils down to it half those games are barely out of development to get excited over. The biggest game, UC, still has no release date

the reason I mentioned the Order and Bloodborne is that those games were PS4 exclusives that dropped this year already and to prove that it's not been a dry spell with exclusives all year with the PS4. I'm on Bloodborne now trying to finish it before Batman Drops next week. I'm in our MLB The Show league (another PS4 Exclusive). Beat and sold The Order on Ebay.

So this year, I would have copped 5 PS4 Exclusives

The Order - Feb
Bloodborne - March
MLB - April
Until Dawn - August
UC Collection (for UC3) - Oct/November.

Those are just the PS4 exclusives I will cop, not mentioning anyone or anything else. It's been a great year for PS4 exclusives. Nice and spread out IMO.

And 2016 will be sick with the games shown at E3

I'm good )

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That uncharted collection is inexcusable. I guess is for 360 gamers who never played it, but how do you not include the MP portion? And dont give me that difficult porting crap like MCC. MCC was dealing with netcoding from two gens across four games. ND was able to port TLOU with no problem. They should have at least included UC2 MP (the better one)

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Not true.

Only The Order was delayed and that wasn't "shyt" by any means.

And how are you going to discount a remaster when the biggest game last year on the Xbox One was a remaster? That doesn't count as exclusive?

And newsflash, most people play multiplat games too. not just remasters.