No Troll.. but if xbox one had most exclusives, n most games dropping before ps4 how they not win?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
WXondYI.gif

Off topic but do you add anything to convos besides the same four recycled gif?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shenmue 3 = multiplat n on pc
not only that but they have jussst got the money to make it, and the dev cycle is at least 3 years. so yeah expect that in 2018 if youre lucky

FF7 is only a timed exclusive

last guardian a ps3 upgraded game delayed nearly a decade

Shenmue and FF7 is Only PS4 and PC.... not for xbox as it stands now... Check the FF7 release thread it was updated... the Last Guardian transfered over development from ps3 to possibly ps4 reguardless alot of people will play it...

So...........................................

ZskGddD.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like i said in the other thread, MS is releasing titles now. Sony only has promises and titles for 2016 and beyond.

Fam, why we acting like so far in 2015 doesn't exist? The Order (I know cats gonna clown), Bloodborne, MLB, FF X/X2 (I know it's a remaster) aren't available? Until Dawn isn't happening in 2 months? MS DOES have better exclusives at the end of the year. But they've done NOTHING so far this year on the exclusive side. I know cats ready to cyse Ori and the Blind Forest, but the same cats cysing that game hate on PS4 Digital Exclusives.

Let's keep it funky and real.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Playstation confrence had plenty of hype, but when you step back from the hype, there really wasnt much to be excited about for the near future.

Xbox had plenty of stuff that's relevant right now. They even had the most anticipated game this year, Fallout at their show. I think had Bethesda not already revealed it, that would have put Microsofts hype level on par with Sony.

As it stands I enjoyed the Xbox confrence more because I know I'll be playing all that stuff soon.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fam, why we acting like so far in 2015 doesn't exist? The Order (I know cats gonna clown), Bloodborne, MLB, FF X/X2 (I know it's a remaster) aren't available? Until Dawn isn't happening in 2 months? MS DOES have better exclusives at the end of the year. But they've done NOTHING so far this year on the exclusive side. I know cats ready to cyse Ori and the Blind Forest, but the same cats cysing that game hate on PS4 Digital Exclusives.

Larrybots don't know that emotion :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Going forward. Isnt that what this conference is about? Whats coming out for the fall and beyond?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shenmue and FF7 is Only PS4 and PC.... not for xbox as it stands now... Check the FF7 release thread it was updated... the Last Guardian transfered over development from ps3 to possibly ps4 reguardless alot of people will play it...

So...........................................

ZskGddD.gif
go watch the ff7 video, it said TIMED EXCLUSIVES. said 'FIRST ON PLAYSTATION' to top it off no gameplay. dude I could make an announcement right now... hey... im from sony.. PLAYSTATION 5 WILL BE COMING! that's a fact, but with no time, it may as well be left alone without a date or gameplay.

so a upscaled ps3 game and sony won? over ms with exclusives, games dropping within next 12months, and new technology? and backward compatibility, while psnow is nickel n diming

• Dap
Reactions: PS4