No Troll.. but if xbox one had most exclusives, n most games dropping before ps4 how they not win?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well there goes some games.
I didn't list any timed exclusives here... :dahell:
Yeah you did, and you listed games that are on PC.

We brought up TR because of the nebulous wording around it's announcement. The fact that it was a third party game suddenly appearing as an exclusive brought some attention to it. We just bring it up in response to people making it out to be some grand exclusive that people will miss out on if they don't have a Larrybox.
No if someone brings up tomb raider now. Y'all will say "its only timed"

Breh, I can't with you being so dishonest. You honestly think people aren't excited at the fact that a FFVII REMAKE exists but instead are excited that it's just a PS4 timed exclusive?? Either way, the game most likely will hit PC probably a year or more later. I don't think it's coming to Xbox. FFVII only been on PSX and PC.
Yes people are excited because it exists. As people were about tomb raider. But the response from you clowns with regard to exclusivity has been night and day.

Just look how you painted it here you say the wording around tomb raider is "nebulous". But ff7 says "first on ps4" and not only do you not see that as nebulous, you've already created a scenario in your head about how the game will be released:heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you did, and you listed games that are on PC.
my fault.

No if someone brings up tomb raider now. Y'all will say "its only timed"
Yeah because people act like it's some exclusive game so we mention it for clarification. It's less of an exclusive since it'll be on PS4 and PC presumably a few months later and it's launching on 360 and Xbox One. A game like FFVII-R looks like it may not even come out on XB1 and Shenmue just got partnered with Sony so it's looking like PS4/PC straight up.

The term we use here is console exclusive. Tomb Raider is "timed" console exclusive.

Yes people are excited because it exists. As people were about tomb raider. But the response from you clowns with regard to exclusivity has been night and day.
Because again, it's a response from trolls and fanboys quickly thinking it's Microsoft's "Uncharted Killer" as ridiculous as that sounds :mjlol:.

Just look how you painted it here you say the wording around tomb raider is "nebulous". But ff7 says "first on ps4" and not only do you not see that as nebulous, you've already created a scenario in your head about how the game will be released:heh:
We're going to act like Tomb Raider Definitive Edition didn't just launch on PS4 and XB1 last year?? Are we going to act like people weren't skimming the internet looking for clarification? Are we going to pretend that FFVII has been a strictly PSX/PC game forever?? Are we going to pretend that JRPGS tend to not be that popular on XB1? Now that doesn't mean it won't come out XB1 but as of now it seems way more likely to be PS4 first->PC XB1?? The same thing happened with Bayonetta 2.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 sold more because of it's price relative to the XBONE, and for no other reason. Going back the last few months, XBONE is winning in sales.
:mjlol:

Breh, you might want to fix that typo. Xbox winning in salees the last few months?? :mjlol: Where? Bestbuy, Miami Florida?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
my fault.
:ufdup:

Yeah because people act like it's some exclusive game so we mention it for clarification. It's less of an exclusive since it'll be on PS4 and PC presumably a few months later and it's launching on 360 and Xbox One. A game like FFVII-R looks like it may not even come out on XB1 and Shenmue just got partnered with Sony so it's looking like PS4/PC straight up.
Claims people acted like tomb raider is exclusive so he needed to correct them, then turns around in the next sentence then speculates Shenmue and FF7 are not coming to Xbox, although you have no evidence that, that's the case:mjlol:

Because again, it's a response from trolls and fanboys quickly thinking it's Microsoft's "Uncharted Killer" as ridiculous as that sounds :mjlol:.
That's y'all being scared, never heard that term from anybody but Sony Stans :mjlol:

We're going to act like Tomb Raider Definitive Edition didn't just launch on PS4 and XB1 last year?? Are we going to act like people weren't skimming the internet looking for clarification? Are we going to pretend that FFVII has been a strictly PSX/PC game forever?? Are we going to pretend that JRPGS tend to not be that popular on XB1? Now that doesn't mean it won't come out XB1 but as of now it seems way more likely to be PS4 first->PC XB1?? The same thing happened with Bayonetta 2.
We gone act like final fantasy games have not been releasing on Xbox for the last decade? We gone act like shenmue has EVER been on a Sony console?

And the only people skimming for clarification was you pitiful Stans. If someone cornered Yu Suzuki right now and asked "is shenmue 3 a ps4 exclusive FOREVER" he'd have to give the same type of vague answers.

Like I said y'all reactions are totaly different depending on the platform.[/QUOTE]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

Claims people acted like tomb raider is exclusive so he needed to correct them, then turns around in the next sentence then speculates Shenmue and FF7 are not coming to Xbox, although you have no evidence that, that's the case:mjlol:
Me speculating about Shenmmue and FF7 has nothing to do with someone bringing some clarity to the wording about Tomb Raider which took quite a while to clarify. It was in limbo as one group would say 'Timed" and you'd have others respond unfavorably saying otherwise. The issue was even more confusing because the dev would give round-about answers.

That's y'all being scared, never heard that term from anybody but Sony Stans :mjlol:
They may not have used that exact term verbatim but that's sort of what I feel Xbots want to say. :manny:

We gone act like final fantasy games have not been releasing on Xbox for the last decade? We gone act like shenmue has EVER been on a Sony console?
Mainline final fantasy titles were NEVER on Xbox. The first one that broke that pattern was XIII. Afterwards, the Lightning trilogy games were multiplat since at the time 360 was gaining traction in sales in the US and was pretty big coming from PS2's market dominance. FFX HD didn't get ported to 360 nor XB1. Sales of FFXIII were double the Xbox 360's when it launched. I don't even know the numbers now. Shenmue's exclusivity to the OG Xbox in the US was due to rights obtained by Microsoft. Sony probably could've done thee same who knows.

And the only people skimming for clarification was you pitiful Stans. If someone cornered Yu Suzuki right now and asked "is shenmue 3 a ps4 exclusive FOREVER" he'd have to give the same type of vague answers.

Like I said y'all reactions are totaly different depending on the platform.
Shenmue 3 was announced a PS4/PC title what the hell are you talking about?? If he was cornered, he'd say it's coming to PS4 and PC as said on the kickstarter page :dahell:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:deadmanny:
How do you Xbox geeks find the time to even play games?
You spend more time online bytching about a brand you supposesly don't even check for.
Some of you consistently have more posts in Sony related threads than the guys who actually rock with Sony.
Compare the Forza/Driveclub threads. Hell, compare the majority of recent E3 threads.
There's no way in hell you're actually enjoying your console.
If someone was to ask you to sell them on an Xbox, you'd spend more time talking about a Playstation.
:patrice:
Some of you legitimately come off as ex Sony employees that were once upon a time laid off than you do fans of Microsoft.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:
How do you Xbox geeks find the time to even play games?
You spend more time online bytching about a brand you supposesly don't even check for.
Some of you consistently have more posts in Sony related threads than the guys who actually rock with Sony.
Compare the Forza/Driveclub threads. Hell, compare the majority of recent E3 threads.
There's no way in hell you're actually enjoying your console.
If someone was to ask you to sell them on an Xbox, you'd spend more time talking about a Playstation.
:patrice:
Some of you legitimately come off as ex Sony employees that were once upon a time laid off than you do fans of Microsoft.
Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
At the end of the day I own both consoles so who gives a hit who won because the only one winning is us Larrystation 4 and X1 owners :win:

I leave the stanning to the homos like dboy,c00nkkapride, and fagboi1.

You one console peasants :scusthov:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This gen is already over. Microsoft lost. Just accept reality already.

:coffee:

Its just the same 3-4 xthots crying about it in every thread. And :laff: at it being a "coli narrative" more like this is how the majority of gamers feel. Go to any gaming forum on the net.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Pretty sure that was actually being controlled with a controller and will be playable on the show floor with 7 more minutes of gameplay after that.

But from what I understand that truck was being driven with a controller in hand, and there was clearly shooting scenarios at the beginning.

I could be wrong I only saw the video afterwards and read this on a forum.
It was a lame as fukk bruh. Every road had a side street perfectly. It just became dull
I get the idea of it all, but the execution had this MGS4 on the motorcycle feel to it where you could just put the controller down and you can still beat the level. I wanna see how that thang (the real gameplay) ride