No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
0yxoFdT.gif

It's just disgusting... We know they was behind 9/11 but dont want to fukk with them because the US been on their dikk for oil & money for years....

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
A few trillion dollars, a few invasions and a whole lot of lives later, we get to the actual perpetrators of 9/11. We're just missing Cheney and Bush on the stand with their hand on the bible and a froggy progressive judge whos not afraid to bang that gavel.
9-11 was an inside job. This is a charade.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
*Does "find" in article for a country that seems to not ever be part of the conversation....not there...not surprised...:francis:*

Some irony here....Like Mike Rivero, whose in the video, says on radio show when this topic comes up, if Saudi Arabia wanted to harm the U.S. all they would have to do in 2001 is what they are threatening to do now.....sell off assets or more importantly not use petrodollar to trade for oil with other countries, which would send billions of dollars flooding back to the U.S. But there was no incentive to do that, b/se the petrodollar is a sweet deal for them.

:ohhh:
Always thought the investigation into the spy ring happened after 911...

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Nah, I wouldn't be surprised if they were complicit to some degree, a smaller degree but I wholeheartedly bleievw that Israel and evil factions right here in our country executed 9/11.
They knew and were definitely supported by americans. But the reason the saudis were used is because people wont look past them. Everyone will blame them and not look past to see who was really pulling the strings. Israelis prolly had a hand too.

But only high ranking us "officials" could do things like... Stop the planes from being intercepted, create a fugazi investigation afterwards, or cover up the actual crime scenes.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
*Does "find" in article for a country that seems to not ever be part of the conversation....not there...not surprised...:francis:*

Some irony here....Like Mike Rivero, whose in the video, says on radio show when this topic comes up, if Saudi Arabia wanted to harm the U.S. all they would have to do in 2001 is what they are threatening to do now.....sell off assets or more importantly not use petrodollar to trade for oil with other countries, which would send billions of dollars flooding back to the U.S. But there was no incentive to do that, b/se the petrodollar is a sweet deal for them.

That video. :wow:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nah, I wouldn't be surprised if they were complicit to some degree, a smaller degree but I wholeheartedly believe that Israel and evil factions right here in our country executed 9/11.

An inside job sure.. but the more I think about it...

I think the Israeli's without any doubt knew.. but didn't have shyt to actually do with 9/11.

Other nation's intel agencies knew about, but for some quid pro quo shyt.. kept quiet. :manny:

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
An inside job sure.. but the more I think about it...

I think the Israeli's without any doubt knew.. but didn't have shyt to actually do with 9/11.

Other nation's intel agencies knew about, but for some quid pro quo shyt.. kept quiet. :manny:
Nah, Israel is the only "ally" of our that have killed American troops (USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). They spy on us incessantly. Israel is an active enemy of the US. Mossad did 9/11.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Russia wouldn't allow but if it did.....interesting. Prices will shoot up, maybe beyond 3-4 a gallon. Thats really the only downside. It would get us out of the middle east. China and Russian relations would be frayed. More emphasis on alternative fuel sources which will benefit our society in the long wrong.

The Saudis would be surrenduring any chance at US protection against Islamists attempting to overthrow the KSA
So they kind of got us by the balls in the short term, but would actually be fuming themselves even harder in the mid and long term.

I say fukk em and let them pass the bill. Would be very interesting to see how the victims would be able to sue a government based on some individuals actions. I just want to see what comes from the exploratory phase :lupe:.

We would likely find out that a lot of shot going on is state-sponsored somehow.

No one is going to stop using the dollar and hitch their wagons to a country who's actively devaluing their currency to stave off an economic collapse.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
No one is going to stop using the dollar and hitch their wagons to a country who's actively devaluing their currency to stave off an economic collapse.
Not what I meant. The earlier questioning was asking about a worse case scenario if they did. I meant seeking off nearly a trillion bucks in assets, which would likely hurt them more in the first place.

I really want to see those lawsuits happen.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Not what I meant. The earlier questioning was asking about a worse case scenario if they did. I meant seeking off nearly a trillion bucks in assets, which would likely hurt them more in the first place.

I really want to see those lawsuits happen.

Even if they stop using the "petrodollar" it literally exists outside of our money supply. Its not necessarily trading in our currency, its more the trade deficits we run.