No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:scusthov: @88m3 being against this being released

bernie-sheepdog01.jpg

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No one is going to stop using the dollar and hitch their wagons to a country who's actively devaluing their currency to stave off an economic collapse.

Right because they'd much rather hitch their wagon to the country who is actively inflating their currency to stave off an economic collapse.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
you know who would call them on their bluff?

trump :jawalrus:

and goddamnit, i want to see this happen. take your pick; is not passing this bill corruption, or cowardice? we're talking about nine fukkin eleven here :what:
Cowardice and treasonous...

This is grounds for impeachment IMHO...

The president sworn in to defend the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not the terrorist Saudi Royal family...and in this case he has clearly decided to do the opposite breaking his oath...

Gutless fukking coward...:pacspit:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The president sworn in to defend the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not the terrorist Saudi Royal family...and in this case he has clearly decided to do the opposite breaking his oath...

ive had about enough of obama at this point. fukk his hope and change

theres a lotta things i like about him, but theres a lotta things he fell short on. and im not stupid, i know that being the president means playing the game. but this is just awful :scusthov:

for his position to be lobbying AGAINST this bill :what:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

ive had about enough of obama at this point. fukk his hope and change

theres a lotta things i like about him, but theres a lotta things he fell short on. and im not stupid, i know that being the president means playing the game. but this is just awful :scusthov:

for his position to be lobbying AGAINST this bill :what:

Obama was a Manchurian candidate and president. A mere puppet used to placate the masses. :manny:

Fortunately I never voted period so I dont have the indignation of supporting that clown