No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So they kind of got us by the balls in the short term, but would actually be fuming themselves even harder in the mid and long term.

I say fukk em and let them pass the bill. Would be very interesting to see how the victims would be able to sue a government based on some individuals actions. I just want to see what comes from the exploratory phase :lupe:.

We would likely find out that a lot of shot going on is state-sponsored somehow.

What makes this bill interesting is the question of where does the US fall into this? :mjpls:

Didn't the Bush cabinet claim Iraq had helped orchestrate 9/11? Didn't Rusmfeld attempt to strong arm senior intelligence officials into fabricating a meeting between Iraqi intelligence officers and Al Qaeda people?:mjpls:

By the time the 9/11 commission was well underway there was enough to say that Iraq was not involved and Saudi were the culprits, why did bush ignore that and proceed with war with Iraq anyway?:mjpls:

The US government was at the VERY LEAST passively complicit in 9/11. :sas2:

I have always suspected Saudi involvement but the evidence is pointing to US knowledge as well.

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
What makes this bill interesting is the question of where does the US fall into this? :mjpls:

Didn't the Bush cabinet claim Iraq had WMDs? Didn't Rusmfeld attempt to strong arm senior intelligence officials into fabricating a meeting between Iraqi intelligence officers and Al Qaeda people?:mjpls:

By the time the 9/11 commission was well underway there was enough to say that Iraq was not involved and Saudi were the culprits, why did bush ignore that and proceed with war with Iraq anyway?:mjpls:

The US government was at the VERY LEAST passively complicit in 9/11. :sas2:

I have always suspected Saudi involvement but the evidence is pointing to US knowledge as well.
That's likely the reason. Obama has made himself the Bush janitor. That's another line of conspiracy I want answered. Seems like it stems from the Telecom bill of 2006, I think, that gave them immunity for wiretap suits. Obama and Hillary were both against it, and then voted for it anyway.:patrice: Otherwise, why does Obama drop a golden chance to bury an ex president of the opposite party, while also doing so much cover up for him as well.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's likely the reason. Obama has made himself the Bush janitor. That's another line of conspiracy I want answered. Seems like it stems from the Telecom bill of 2006, I think, that gave them immunity for wiretap suits. Obama and Hillary were both against it, and then voted for it anyway.:patrice: Otherwise, why does Obama drop a golden chance to bury an ex president of the opposite party, while also doing so much cover up for him as well.

Different sides, same coin :sas2:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Yuan to unstable to invest in.
VERY true. Just seeing if the Saudi's really had any alternatives and what the fallout could be. Obama pretends as if there's some huge price we'd pay on passing the bill.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I honestly don't know what the law entails are we trying to make them responsible for lawsuits due to terrorism?

Yeah pretty much. Similar to the Iranian hostage crisis where American citizens could sue the Iranian government.

My comment was more along the lines of the US basically telling others to get in line or we'll do whatever is needed to force you to fall in line. Economical warfare is very real and we do force countries to make sacrifices in order to continue doing business with us.

Either way though, fukk the Saudi's.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
you know who would call them on their bluff?

trump :jawalrus:

and goddamnit, i want to see this happen. take your pick; is not passing this bill corruption, or cowardice? we're talking about nine fukkin eleven here :what:

Why because Trump said so...

You are to pie in the sky with this election year man. Bring back to earth.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
N3Y1ga.gif

Saka

Pro
Daps
A few trillion dollars, a few invasions and a whole lot of lives later, we get to the actual perpetrators of 9/11. We're just missing Cheney and Bush on the stand with their hand on the bible and a froggy progressive judge whos not afraid to bang that gavel.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Theres no real upside because the Saudis are so unstable that such an official indictment would cause massive ripples in the fabric of the middle east.