No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Even if they stop using the "petrodollar" it literally exists outside of our money supply. Its not necessarily trading in our currency, its more the trade deficits we run.
That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure on, as this reserve currency threat is pretty new. I didn't want to tip my hand before knowing if my hedge was right or not.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
An inside job sure.. but the more I think about it...

I think the Israeli's without any doubt knew.. but didn't have shyt to actually do with 9/11.

Other nation's intel agencies knew about, but for some quid pro quo shyt.. kept quiet. :manny:

Russians actually knew and Putin boys actually warned America in August about this shyt but America been highjacked. shyt was a inside job and the Jews knew cause they asses didn't come to work

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The question behind this as well is what was the motive of Saudi Arabia doing this? Where does this leave China in wake of a possible selloff? Why did America under the Obama administration agree to the Iran Nuke deal? Does this tie to a possible Saudi Arabia relationship fall out? Where does this leave Russia as they knew and warned America about 9/11?

This shyt is unbelievable my God :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No one is going to stop using the dollar and hitch their wagons to a country who's actively devaluing their currency to stave off an economic collapse.

You mean like the dollar with Quantitative Easing? :sas1:
Grandma Yellen raised the interest rates a lil while ago but they'll drop em again :sas2:

Last edited:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You mean like the dollar with Quantitative Easing? :sas1:
Grandma Yellen raised the interest rates a lil while ago but they'll drop em again :sas2:

Okay and.....the greenback is still the world's most used and reliable currency. Nothing else right now offers the same level of stability that we do.

But ima let you currency doom and gloom fools cook :mjlol:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thread should be front page stickied:francis:

Saudis making these threats is practically an admission of guilt..:jbhmm:

Why would they make these threats if they had nothing to hide:jbhmm:

Why would the Obama admin. plead not to pass this if they had nothing to hide :jbhmm:

Why was Jeb Bush so shook when Trump said brought this up if he/his family have nothing to hide:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No one is going to stop using the dollar and hitch their wagons to a country who's actively devaluing their currency to stave off an economic collapse.
It's funny because without any context, I would have no idea which country you are referring to here. It could be anybody right now:mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm scared for the next couple of years in this world. Too much bullshyt that we know to be true is out there with proof and the people in charge are just acting like it's nothing :mjlol:

These dudes better hope the economy doesn't fall off again because it will get very real for them.