NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Pretty dumb question. The beauty and the attitude. I mostly stick with Colombianas when going Hispanic/Latin though.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You live in Virginia, in places like NY, NJ and FL there are black Hispanic women like this -

B-ieeA0CQAA2ktu.jpg
:wow:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Aight, before I start this thread I just wanna say that I have NO PROBLEM with Hispanics :whoa: Also, I like them and encountered a lot of cool ones :salute:Lets move on, I never got the hype with Hispanic women. For real, I love their asses and I get a lil hard sometimes :krs::ohlawd: Besides that, they do nothing for me. Everyone knows that I like Ethiopian, Nigerian, Filipina, Native-American, Indian, Arab, Eastern European, Middle Eastern/Muslim/Hindu, and regular AA women with dreads :ohlawd:

I wanna know why most of you brehs on here like Hispanic women? Maybe I will give it a try.

P.S. to my Puerto Rican brehs your women do be fly doe :manny::jawalrus:

Because Im from Caribbean region, and their food and culture most aligns with my own after African-American and other Black English speaking countries. Also, only state I have lived in USA is Florida which has a heavy Hispanic population.

Ricans, DR and Panamanian chicks all loved me.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
It's a combination of things their accent, their attitude, and their body. Also hearing them say ay papi chulo damelo! does it for me :noah: