NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Southwest, there's a bunch of box shaped Mexican women.They have pretty faces & big t*ts, tho:ehh:

I've only tapped one.She was 38 with 2 kids.It wasn't this "Amazing Mexican Puzzy" I've been hearing about , tho.

The way she catered to me, tho:whoo: "Can I please put you in my mouth" all polite and shyt with that accent.

Kissed me from head to toe when I was done & told me about all these exotic meals she wanted to cook for me.

I didn't even fukk with her no more after that, tho.Guess she didn't have that "come back" puzzy:yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In the Southwest, there's a bunch of box shaped Mexican women.They have pretty faces & big t*ts, tho:ehh:

I've only tapped one.She was 38 with 2 kids.It wasn't this "Amazing Mexican Puzzy" I've been hearing about , tho.

The way she catered to me, tho:whoo: "Can I please put you in my mouth" all polite and shyt with that accent.

Kissed me from head to toe when I was done & told me about all these exotic meals she wanted to cook for me.

I didn't even fukk with her no more after that, tho.Guess she didn't have that "come back" puzzy:yeshrug:
full

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They seem to be the most universally appreciated women

I've always liked them, particularly the Carribean ones, but some dudes are a little too thirsty for them

Last edited: