NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
They got family values if u treat em right theyll treat u like a king and put u above all..they fukking freaks that'll suck u til u don't want no more what more could u want?.. Truth be told that's all I fukked wit in tha last ten yrs

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif
..............only girls I've been rejected by were White and Black chicks in middle-freshmen year of highschool.

You already admitted that you're attracted to Latinas, yet you're doing some Jedi mind trick bullshyt telling yourself that you don't like them :heh:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Cause a lot of them are hot as fukk and hearing a chick speak Spanish when I'm smashing is :noah:
But I ain't gonna lie the first time one of them hit me with the "que rico" while I was smashing I was like :dahell: is this bytch really calling me some other dude's name.
Lmmao dead ass bruh this happened to me.. I stop and asked who tha fukk is Rico? I was mad as a muthafukka

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Those are the people you should be ignoring if you're not already. They are busted, Kent looking dudes.
I don't give a shyt...
I am proud of my heritage and would never introduce interracial shyt into my bloodline

a lot of black men basically put these men on a pedestal...when they put their counterpart on one....so it's silly when they get mad when black women find other ethnicities of men gorgeous ....

...to be honest....black men praise these men(indirectly) more than any black woman possibly could lol

I don't understand the indirect praise line of thinking... No one can tell me someone else is greater than