NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I think all the points have been hit... IMO, they are great women when they aren't crazy or completely broken from past relationships. When latinas are crazy, they are LOCA! They are generally traditional, like a majority of black women used to be(keeping it 100%) and not on the feminist, man hating BS.

The issue is that they RARELY date or marry out, so if you land one, consider yourself lucky because they RARELY go against their family's wishes to only marry intra-culturally... That goes for white, black or mixed race latinos.

That thread about how mediocre Latinos (mainly Mexican dudes) have and keep their fine ass women has a lot of truth to it too.

This isn't a slight towards black women though because a lot aren't the walking negative stereotypes that they are portrayed to be. Culturally, Black women were equals in the way they ran their household and treated their men. The only differences were food and language.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some White women look good, not even gonna lie.

But they age like dog shyt though. I love black women more than any race of women. :manny:

But... :wow:

1909843_975012809260384_1507937674881673124_n.jpg

She's 60 something. :takedat:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
I love women from everywhere, period. But Hispanic women have always given me more play than any other.

I :wub: hispanic men. The brown ones.

Tall with accents, speak spanish and have soft curly hair :drool:
dime ave k lo k :smugfavre:

I'm Dominican I have soft curly hair and speak Spanish. I love Black women, I'm not that tall though:lupe: