NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's nothing wrong with finding all women attractive equally...but a lot of black men degrade black women...while putting other ethnicities of women on a pedestal....which shows they think one group is "superior" over the other....

which shows the internalization of white supremacy....
You're talking about a small minority of black men. The memes, insecurities,and "jokes" that you see online do not reflect the real majority dynamic between black men & black women.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Cause a lot of them are hot as fukk and hearing a chick speak Spanish when I'm smashing is :noah:
But I ain't gonna lie the first time one of them hit me with the "que rico" while I was smashing I was like :dahell: is this bytch really calling me some other dude's name.
@CinnamonTequila

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Just playing devil's advocate but God forbid if Black women liked more than one type of man

a lot of black men basically put these men on a pedestal...when they put their counterpart on one....so it's silly when they get mad when black women find other ethnicities of men gorgeous ....

...to be honest....black men praise these men(indirectly) more than any black woman possibly could lol