NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
keep telling yourself that, breh. :mjpls:

111ilb8.png

I took this picture last year on Facebook. never had the chance to screen shot the whole conversation because she deleted it. basically, there is this hispanic girl on my Facebook and she was complaining about black men she dates. :mjpls:. then some of her hispanic friends was talking shyt about black men being inferior. :heh:. saying their men is better than us. the only thing we're good for is our penis nothing else.:why:

you guys keep on fukking with these hispanic women. some of them might fukk with y'all, but at the end of the day this is how they feel about black men.
:heh: See above post

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Latin hype has seem to die down. It might just be me but they seemed to be the "it" girls in the 2000s, especially with Jennifer Lopez and the 'Beautiful" music video with Pharrell and Snoop Dogg. Now it seems that racially ambiguous "Black" women are what's hot right now.

Dating Latinas is pretty easy though, they are generally pretty which makes dating them back to back enjoyable. Clingy, feminine, nurturing and the majority have nice bodies. There isn't much to dislike about Latinas except if you're dealing with the ratchet ones.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

111ilb8.png

I took this picture last year on Facebook. never had the chance to screen shot the whole conversation because she deleted it. basically, there is this hispanic girl on my Facebook and she was complaining about black men she dates. :mjpls:. then some of her hispanic friends was talking shyt about black men being inferior. :heh:. saying their men is better than us. the only thing we're good for is our penis nothing else.:why:

you guys keep on fukking with these hispanic women. some of them might fukk with y'all, but at the end of the day this is how they feel about black men.
Right, 5 thots represent every female in the hispanic community. Makes sense:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

111ilb8.png

I took this picture last year on Facebook. never had the chance to screen shot the whole conversation because she deleted it. basically, there is this hispanic girl on my Facebook and she was complaining about black men she dates. :mjpls:. then some of her hispanic friends was talking shyt about black men being inferior. :heh:. saying their men is better than us. the only thing we're good at is using our penis and that's it.:why:

:mjpls:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Mi pana...estamos en la misma barca porque no soy latino soy "AA". A veces digo q en mi corazon soy latino pero la sangre que corre en mis venas es la sangre de un Africano-Americano. Y tienes razon pero no preocupes lo q digan haz lo q te hagas feliz. Personalmente pienso q mujeres latinas son las mujeres mas bellas del mundo. Y ademas son carinosas, me voy a casar con una latina algun dia. Y tu prima sounds like a militant lol le tienes q hablar a ella algun dia y "clear things up" lol.
Buena suerte con todo compadre :salute:

La loca es que la prima que mencioné se casó con un blanquito....

:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The Latin hype has seem to die down. It might just be me but they seemed to be the "it" girls in the 2000s, especially with Jennifer Lopez and the 'Beautiful" music video with Pharrell and Snoop Dogg. Now it seems that racially ambiguous "Black" women are what's hot right now.

Dating Latinas is pretty easy though, they are generally pretty which makes dating them back to back enjoyable. Clingy, feminine, nurturing and the majority have nice bodies. There isn't much to dislike about Latinas except if you're dealing with the ratchet ones.
1.that was brazil
2.nah
3.That's not a good thing
4.Absolutely nah.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I see these Spanish Girls that are in between 21-25 and their Mothers that are maybe +40 but the Mothers are still :banderas: ON POINT with Looks and Body, giving the Girls much younger than them a Run for their money. Spanish Women are mostly built to last. I remember getting my 1st Taste of Spanish p*ssy, she was a Petite Morena :whew: Skin was so soft, :ohlawd: p*ssy was Hella Wet :noah: and she's birthed 4 Children. Her Oldest Daughter was Bad too.:whew:

The Spanish Accent. :ahh::ahh::ahh:
It just gets me Weak for the Baddies that have it.:wub:

Arguments are a bytch to get past especially if you're in the wrong.:guilty:

:wow:

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
The presence of lightskinned and red aframs kinda negates anything afrolatins have to offer. We have your whole lookset plus more. Y'all just speak a diff. language. A common one, at that.
..and most Hispanics are mestizo so the good black dna that makes the pretty big booty Hispanic hoes most nikkas like is only found select regions, thats why most Hispanic bytches are shaped like squares or white bytches. So when nikkas say they like Hispanics they just mean they like light skin bytches that speak Spanish.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Could be made up cac stats but it's not really hard to believe. If you're just talking about fob latinas or the ones who grow up in the hood with blacks then maybe not. Just watch an episode of Jane the Virgin or Modern Family to see there's a pro LF/WM agenda.

Ok... In my experience, they date intra-culturally before they date white. Not disregarding the stats.
Where are you at, location definitely matters. In Philly I don't really see it either but my Aunt is married to a white dude (not a cac) and she lives in MO.