Daps
vzxHT3e.gif

Very happy with this pick.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Mayock thought he was best C left in draft. Mcshay and kiper not fans. :yeshrug: Cant go wrong with trenches. Only one more year of raiola

Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
His bio sound like a riola clone. Was the weakest lineman at the combine.
Raiola is a midget with short arms who has always been undersized. This guy is 6'5 318. Wont start for a year, just Learn from raiola get bigger and stronger. Oline should be set for a long time.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
His bio sound like a riola clone. Was the weakest lineman at the combine.

This is so wrong. This guy has long arms. Before the combine people where saying he was the strongest Center they have seen. Watch his tape he blows people off the line.

Bret Bielema LOVES him, said this verbatim. "He is an incredible football mind...His best football game is ahead of him...I've had 2 guys go in the first rounds, Frederick and Peter Konz, Travis (Swanson) from a football perceptive brings more to the table."

Thats really high praise. Also this guy has great football mind. He was part of a terrible team that ran behind him and only allowed .67 sacks per game in the SEC and ark always ran behind him and has started every game since a true freshman I promise you this guy will be a starter for a decade. I feel the sameway about this pick as I did Warford last year "almost' I thought Warford was better then Warmack.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Eric Ebron is the great lightskin hope

I have no prob with the pickup besides him doing that simp ass proposal a day before the draft

U about to get unlimited poon from the finest Southfield thots and u get married? Hope she doesn't mind being cheated on
Breh love the user name. From Sagnasty-Flint Town to the D

Detroit

Rookie
Daps
Breh love the user name. From Sagnasty-Flint Town to the D
Fa sho man I just up there in December at firekeepers for that mike epps show y'all got some lil heauxs up there man I saw so many asses/pussies is eat for countless hours up there