Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:

I'd love for Toni Braxton to make sweet love to my body

They can't afford to pay fairley when they bout to give suh 15 mill a year

lol I saw that post and went :what::russ: but I got to much love for P to comment on it lol

As far as James Jones goes, he probably would've asked for 20 from us:mindblown:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:aicmon:

I'd love for Toni Braxton to make sweet love to my body

They can't afford to pay fairley when they bout to give suh 15 mill a year

I recall Mayhew getting a king's ransom for Roy Williams and what do you know, DeMarcus Ware just left Dallas. They could use another defensive lineman. :mjpls:

:mjlol: Yeah I'm sure teams are blowing the phones up asking for leshoure

Y'all know James jones signed for 3 years at 11 mill:dwillhuh: Where the Fukk was Mayhew on that one. That's a steal.

Mayhew sounds like the guys over on lionsreport.com when it comes to Mayhew. He's probably holding out for a 2nd round pick or something. :heh:

Just cut him and be done with it.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I recall Mayhew getting a king's ransom for Roy Williams and what do you know, DeMarcus Ware just left Dallas. They could use another defensive lineman. :mjpls:

Mayhew sounds like the guys over on lionsreport.com when it comes to Mayhew. He's probably holding out for a 2nd round pick or something. :heh:

Just cut him and be done with it.
You know that Roy trade was a once in a lifetime fleecing thanks to Roy being a Texas legend and jerry being a fanboy.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two comp pick, both in the fourth

The Detroit Lions have been given two compensatory picks for the 2014 NFL Draft.

The Detroit Lions have been given two extra picks in the 2014 NFL Draft. Specifically, they received a pair of compensatory picks in the fourth round on Monday at the NFL owners meetings, giving them a total of eight selections for this year's draft.

Last month, the Lions were projected to receive only one compensatory pick. It turns out that the NFL decided to give them two, though. This was based on the net loss of Cliff Avril, Gosder Cherilus, Justin Durant, Drayton Florence and Sammie Hill. The Lions did sign Reggie Bush, Jason Jones and Glover Quin last year, but the net loss of two free agents worked in their favor.

With the Lions receiving two extra fourth-round picks, they now have the following selections in the 2014 NFL Draft:

• Round 1 - Pick No. 10
  • Round 2 - Pick No. 13
  • Round 3 - Pick No. 12
  • Round 4 - Pick No. 11
  • Round 4 - Pick No. 33 (compensatory)
  • Round 4 - Pick No. 36 (compensatory)
  • Round 6 - Pick No. 13
  • Round 7 - Pick No. 12
It's worth noting that the Lions do not have a fifth-round pick thanks to the Mike Thomas trade from 2012. It's also worth noting that compensatory picks can't be traded, so the Lions will for sure take someone with the 33rd and 36th picks in the fourth round. (Last year, the Lions took Devin Taylor with their fourth-round compensatory pick and Brandon Hepburn with their seventh-round compensatory pick.)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You know that Roy trade was a once in a lifetime fleecing thanks to Roy being a Texas legend and jerry being a fanboy.
I know, I know. I don't expect anything like that, but they got a 3rd and Bodden for Shaun Rogers when he was 29; Fairley's 25. A late first or second rounder isn't out of the question, in my opinion.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i've said the past 3-4 years that the Lions can be a legit playoff team with a competent head coach. I think that time has come now.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ex-Ravens safety James Ihedigbo signs with Detroit Lions, filling team's most glaring need

ORLANDO -- The Detroit Lions were jockeying with at least three other teams for James Ihedigbo, one of the top remaining safeties on the market.

After a two-week courtship, they got their man.

Ihedigbo announced on Twitter he has agreed to sign with the Lions. The deal is for two years, MLive has confirmed.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/03/ex-ravens_safety_james_ihedigb_1.html

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not mad at them declining Fairley's option. Too streaky and never in shape. I'd love it if they could somehow get a first rounder for him.
they couldn't do this with Stafford? or this is a case of them learning their lesson and not giving too much too soon

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
they couldn't do this with Stafford? or this is a case of them learning their lesson and not giving too much too soon
I hope it's the latter. If Stafford sucks again this year, they're gonna be in trouble for the next five years.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
do u not understand my post? Schwartz was a horrible coach breh.

We haven't had a competent coach since Wanye Fontes was on our sidelines. He was there 8 years and we were in the playoffs for four. I know nikkas that would literally moonwalk butt naked for that level of success on Joy Road right now and we were underachieving then. He damn near survived us with a winning record and is the sole reason why the Lions drafted Barry Sanders when WCF Sr. wanted Deion Sanders. Caldwell will be disposable in a few years. Not his fault though, he has to placate Stafford.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We haven't had a competent coach since Wanye Fontes was on our sidelines. He was there 8 years and we were in the playoffs for four. I know nikkas that would literally moonwalk butt naked for that level of success on Joy Road right now and we were underachieving then. He damn near survived us with a winning record and is the sole reason why the Lions drafted Barry Sanders when WCF Sr. wanted Deion Sanders. Caldwell will be disposable in a few years. Not his fault though, he has to placate Stafford.

ur basically agreeing with me...