"No pain no gain" The Official Redskins vs KKK Grand Wizard Chip Kelly's Eagles.MNF

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Are you watching this SD team, they will feast on that eagles D. And I wouldnt call the Cheifs a sure thing either, that squad is loaded with talent (second most PB last season) and have really underachieved. They finally have a coach that can maximize that talent.
Also Houston's secondary always been suspect and Chargers defense can't stop 3 downs.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Next up for the NFC EAST:

Chargers @ Eagles (1st home game, should be interesting)
Dallas @ Cheifs (Andy has murdered Dallas for over a decade)
Skins @ GB (GB coming off that SF Loss)
Broncos @ Giants (Peyton won't let little brother win)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They look good. I can't lie but Rivers is still there QB. I never said it was a sure thing but redskins was suppose to kill our Defense too and ...? Second half he was desperate and got all those yards. Plus we won't h e to worry about Rivers getting out and running blitzing him will be easier.

The Redskins shot themselves in the foot the first half though and didnt even give themselves a chance. But the second half, you guys want to claim it was just "desperation" or yall left yall foot off the gas, I dont agree with that but we're going to see the game different ways based off who we cheer for. What yall call desperation, I say adjustments were made and the Skins stopped turning it over. Also RG3 finally got a groove for the game after not playing the preseason (in hindsight they probably should have let him play).

Im not saying yall cant be the Chargers or Cheifs but they are not going to be the cakewalks your post made them out to be. The NFCE schedule this year is brutal and I wont be surprised of the division winner is 8-8 or 9-7

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Next up for the NFC EAST:

Chargers @ Eagles (1st home game, should be interesting)
Dallas @ Cheifs (Andy has murdered Dallas for over a decade)
Skins @ GB (GB coming off that SF Loss)
Broncos @ Giants (Peyton won't let little brother win)

As a redskins fan Im looking at that like :lupe:. Last year the NFCE schedule was not that tough and the winner was only 10-6. The winner this year will go 8-8, 9-7 based off the play Ive seen from all the teams in week one

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The Redskins shot themselves in the foot the first half though and didnt even give themselves a chance. But the second half, you guys want to claim it was just "desperation" or yall left yall foot off the gas, I dont agree with that but we're going to see the game different ways based off who we cheer for. What yall call desperation, I say adjustments were made and the Skins stopped turning it over. Also RG3 finally got a groove for the game after not playing the preseason (in hindsight they probably should have let him play).

Im not saying yall cant be the Chargers or Cheifs but they are not going to be the cakewalks your post made them out to be. The NFCE schedule this year is brutal and I wont be surprised of the division winner is 8-8 or 9-7

Going basically hurry up no huddle and not running it wasn't desperation? But like you said it's all how you see. I don't think the chargers will be easy but they only have 4 days essentially to prepare for us. We'll see. We left points on the field tho I think.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:dead: griffin just shyttied on the NFL. Talking about how the league called while he was on the sideline
fosterunhappy.gif

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
:whew: That was painful to watch. Sucked because I loved watching Oregon over the last few years, but to see this happen to the Skins was :snoop:

That opening quarter sucked the life out of the Skins and that stadium and everyone was blindsided. Going to be an interesting week coming up to see if we can recover from that.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:whew: That was painful to watch. Sucked because I loved watching Oregon over the last few years, but to see this happen to the Skins was :snoop:

That opening quarter sucked the life out of the Skins and that stadium and everyone was blindsided. Going to be an interesting week coming up to see if we can recover from that.

The 2nd half showed that we recovered. Any other Redskins team in the last 10 years would have given up at halftime but this team fought in the 2nd half and made it close.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
The 2nd half showed that we recovered. Any other Redskins team in the last 10 years would have given up at halftime but this team fought in the 2nd half and made it close.

I hope so. It seemed like the Eagles couldn't maintain their pace but I will give props to our defense adjusting the way they did. Needless to say we have some adjusting to do.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When you're up 33-7 what fast pace offense? We wanted to get out of there and milk the clock and play prevent defense. No blitz or hurry up 2nd half gave yall room to come back.
:what:

they blitzed the entire second half :heh:

and the Redskins didnt even goto a no huddle offense until late in the 4th.

Im not saying people should think RG3 is back after that 2nd half, but at least know what the hell you talking about.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
When you're up 33-7 what fast pace offense? We wanted to get out of there and milk the clock and play prevent defense. No blitz or hurry up 2nd half gave yall room to come back.

lol at you trying to give an excuse for almost losing at the end. No coach is going to let a team get that close in the end.