"No pain no gain" The Official Redskins vs KKK Grand Wizard Chip Kelly's Eagles.MNF

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
:what:

they blitzed the entire second half :heh:

and the Redskins didnt even goto a no huddle offense until late in the 4th.

Im not saying people should think RG3 is back after that 2nd half, but at least know what the hell you talking about.

Blitz we had no sense of urgency stop crying and take ur loss wtf u talkin about. This is why i dont talk to skins fans yall all fools Good luck losing against Green Bay

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Blitz we had no sense of urgency stop crying and take ur loss wtf u talkin about. This is why i dont talk to skins fans yall all fools Good luck losing against Green Bay
who the fukk is crying? :heh:

breh, you dont know what you talking about. Im not even trying to take away from your win, but you clearly just started watching the sport.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
That fast paced offense slowed down and was figured out in the 2nd half like it typically is :patrice:

Nah, Chip admitted that he and Billy Davis took their foot off the gas after having such a big lead, said they fell back on their college days with that one and he admitted his mistake.

I don't expect that to happen again.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Vick is 7-1 vs. the Redskins in his career...the best in NFL history against them.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Can't wait to hear Screaming A negate his comments about the Eagles yesterday, and Skip feeding him crow, because he was dead-on about the cornball:skip:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ people over analyzing the 2nd half. Chip put his foot off the Skins neck and played prevent the rest of the game pretty much. They were milking the clock. RGIII got those garbage time yards and TD's cause we let him. The fact is Chip wasn't going to let the NFL See the entire playbook on the 1st damn game. Look at the what that playbook did in the 1st half has the entire league talking today.

Only Peyton's 7TD's and Kaep's 400 yards are competing with the Eagles Offense as a storyline. We just put not only the NFC East on notice but the rest of the league. As I said from the beginning. We are the Dark Horse of the NFC. Andy Reid has been rebuilding this team slowly but surely since we lost the Super Bowl 9 years ago. Chip kept most of the same pieces in place and changed the Offense and this is the result. We were fast under Andy too but this is an even more uptempo offense. Honestly if we really kept up that pace we could of dropped 50 Points on the Skins.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You're taking an awful lot of pride in "almost" winning.

I don't see how a Skins fan came away from that game not being concerned. RGIII still looked rusty as hell and not 100%. The Eagles manhandled that Defense and made them look weak. The only reason the Skins were even in it is cause the Eagles came out of hyper-drive/Lightspeed to stop that embarrassment cause I'm sure Chip got that Goodell call (Please Chip we losing ratings man), lol.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't see how a Skins fan came away from that game not being concerned. RGIII still looked rusty as hell and not 100%. The Eagles manhandled that Defense and made them look weak. The only reason the Skins were even in it is cause the Eagles came out of hyper-drive/Lightspeed to stop that embarrassment cause I'm sure Chip got that Goodell call (Please Chip we losing ratings man), lol.

Plus Kerrigan came down with concussion symptoms and that defense is GARBAGE without him. Hall has been trash, and Bacarri Rambo was doing a great Nate Allen impression.