"No pain no gain" The Official Redskins vs KKK Grand Wizard Chip Kelly's Eagles.MNF

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Nah the dline was swiss cheese, holes everywhere. And them nikkas cant tackle, Defense seems worse than last year. We need Merriweather badly or to get some kind of playmaker in the secondary

You got to put that on the offense though all those to'S kept the D on the field damn near that whole first half and beginning of the 3rd going against that hurry up...you right though the tackling was turrible going against philly speed and swiftness will do that to you.....

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm about to go from absolutely loving this offense to being stressed by it on Saturday when Tennessee plays Oregon. I can't take this smh

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
RGIII-CORNBALL-BROTHER-NUMBER-ONE.jpg
:laff:
kobe+bryant+lakers+gif+omg+wtf+is+going+on.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah the dline was swiss cheese, holes everywhere. And them nikkas cant tackle, Defense seems worse than last year. We need Merriweather badly or to get some kind of playmaker in the secondary

Is Tanard Jackson coming back at all? Merriweather is the most fragile motherfukker I've ever seen. I remember that one game last year when he was tearing it up in the first half then by halftime this nikka was hurt AGAIN. :hamster:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
was Rambo tested through the air like that though? Most of the fukk ups I saw in the pass game were from Biggers.

I'm not too down on rambo...he had a lot of tackles tonight. he just seemed to have a knack for being right where the play is going but the chances of him taking the player down is like 50-50

Let him get 2 or 3 of his missed tackles back and he would've led the team in tackles tonight :leon:

though that's not a good thing. Shady was on the second level of our defense damn near every play. our FS should not have that many tackles. Orakpo whiffed Shady a lot

He hasn't learned how to tackle in space at the pro level. He shouldn't be starting but he's gonna take his lumps due to our lack of depth right now. Those 2 or 3 missed tackles are always huge plays it seems. He should be alright in time but CJ2K and Shady are 2 of the toughest backs in history to tackle in space.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is Tanard Jackson coming back at all? Merriweather is the most fragile motherfukker I've ever seen. I remember that one game last year when he was tearing it up in the first half then by halftime this nikka was hurt AGAIN. :hamster:

This dude Merriweather drives me crazy, he has that Bob Sanders syndrome. Where is Sean Taylor :sadcam:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This dude Merriweather drives me crazy, he has that Bob Sanders syndrome. Where is Sean Taylor :sadcam:

I wish we still had him. :wow:

I thought Landry would be a nice complement to Taylor but he turned out to be weak in coverage and have iffy tackling skills.

Vick: You aint a cornball brother dont let them get you down

You mean the same Vick who was copping pleas for Riley KKKooper? :mjpls:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
We got the raiders, SD, bucs, Chiefs and Divisional opponents that can go either way. We'll can it done it everybody stays healthy

Are you watching this SD team, they will feast on that eagles D. And I wouldnt call the Cheifs a sure thing either, that squad is loaded with talent (second most PB last season) and have really underachieved. They finally have a coach that can maximize that talent.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Chargers been looking good in the pre-season as well. It's funny that when coaches who swore on the players are gone, now the teams are much better.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Merriweather was killing it that game had like 7tackles, a pick and a ff in the first half and was everywhere :why: we really need him badly. And now Kerrigan got hurt too :snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Merriweather was killing it that game had like 7tackles, a pick and a ff in the first half and was everywhere :why: we really need him badly. And now Kerrigan got hurt too :snoop:

Tanard is great too but he can't stay off those drugs. Plus he's not injury prone.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Tanard is great too but he can't stay off those drugs. Plus he's not injury prone.

I havent really seen Tanard play, but Im sure he's better than what we have. I at least hope he can tackle better

Last edited:

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Are you watching this SD team, they will feast on that eagles D. And I wouldnt call the Cheifs a sure thing either, that squad is loaded with talent (second most PB last season) and have really underachieved. They finally have a coach that can maximize that talent.
They look good. I can't lie but Rivers is still there QB. I never said it was a sure thing but redskins was suppose to kill our Defense too and ...? Second half he was desperate and got all those yards. Plus we won't h e to worry about Rivers getting out and running blitzing him will be easier.