"No pain no gain" The Official Redskins vs KKK Grand Wizard Chip Kelly's Eagles.MNF

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No one noticed that Morris was benched. Dude was trash
he wasnt benched

Redskins went to a passing offense. That boy cant catch the ball for shyt.

I know the defense gave up a lot of yards, but they really werent bad tonight all things considered.

The offense tho :why:

RG3 was looking like shyt. Got better later but my word brehs. He still needs games. :damn:

Also, that OLine is garbage without the read option. Told you all that last year. :mjpls:

RG3 probably took the most in a game he has ever taken in his career tonight because they couldnt move the pocket. But this is what you Toms wanted.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
the defense did there job....That secondary need some serious tweeking especially with GB coming.up..Idk wtf is going with meriweather but we need his playmaking ability badly......then again it the first game of the season ....

Nah the dline was swiss cheese, holes everywhere. And them nikkas cant tackle, Defense seems worse than last year. We need Merriweather badly or to get some kind of playmaker in the secondary

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wasnt benched

Redskins went to a passing offense. That boy cant catch the ball for shyt.

I know the defense gave up a lot of yards, but they really werent bad tonight all things considered.

The offense tho :why:

RG3 was looking like shyt. Got better later but my word brehs. He still needs games. :damn:

Also, that OLine is garbage without the read option. Told you all that last year. :mjpls:

RG3 probably took the most in a game he has ever taken in his career tonight because they couldnt move the pocket. But this is what you Toms wanted

Right, our Oline still can't pass block for shyt. Outside of the Silverback our oline group are a mostly below average but the scheme hides it well

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I coulda swore somebody on the Eagles sideline is holding poster of Fresh Prince. I know Im not that high.

they use pictured card to signal the plays

the placards all have some Philly connection

Riley Cooper is out there dapping up RG3 like good job good effort. You're okay with me. Maybe next year.

we see them again in a few weeks

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
congrats eagles. that was your easiest victory all year tho
full
We got the raiders, SD, bucs, Chiefs and Divisional opponents that can go either way. We'll can it done it everybody stays healthy

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we were getting killed with Rambo in the secondary. wtf is Merriweather always hurt

was Rambo tested through the air like that though? Most of the fukk ups I saw in the pass game were from Biggers.

I'm not too down on rambo...he had a lot of tackles tonight. he just seemed to have a knack for being right where the play is going but the chances of him taking the player down is like 50-50

Let him get 2 or 3 of his missed tackles back and he would've led the team in tackles tonight :leon:

though that's not a good thing. Shady was on the second level of our defense damn near every play. our FS should not have that many tackles. Orakpo whiffed Shady a lot