No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i dont think i see the world through a females eyes. im just going through the hate women phase right now. im sure it will pass soon enough becuse nothing is permanant.

Nothing is permanent but there are plenty of old fools.

wrong. placing p*ssy as your main priority will lead to depression. Be a virtuous man with goals and ambition and p*ssy will come to you. Brothers need to identify what their mission in life is and seek towards it. Women will naturally want to band wagon because they love a man that's going places.

This is what it is.

It's not even about trying to force gender roles because often the trivial shyt we attribute to manhood/woman hood don't mean much...but the basic male/female principles at work as forces of nature make it hard for a passive man to get in where he fits in, not only vaginally but in the world.

And when I say passive I don't mean passive as in nice...I just mean directionless. The same creative energy that makes you attractive to women is the same creative energy that propels you to do whatever it is that you came here to do.

The young man in the video doesn't know what to do with himself. He's not attractive, energetically because he's not shining...ambition is really a by product of having self worth and a feeling of purpose. And you can't find out what your sense of purpose is if your attention is constantly externalized...whether it be admiration or jealousy, you won't find your purpose in a woman or anything outside of you.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
all the time he invests in making whiny youtube videos could be put to better use in self improvement.

Well that would mean he would have to take ownership and be accountable for his own life and destiny and that's just a horrible expectation to have for any man... or woman because things should come easy for us all.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Well that would mean he would have to take ownership and be accountable for his own life and destiny and that's just a horrible expectation to have for any man... or woman because things should come easy for us all.

you literally just said nothing :dead:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

i think he takes plenty of accountability for his failures but doesn't have a guiding light to show him the way.
when did life become easy? halle berry, bill cosby, philip seymour, robin williams, etc. etc ....

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i think he takes plenty of accountability for his failures but doesn't have a guiding light to show him the way.
when did life become easy? halle berry, bill cosby, philip seymour, robin williams, etc. etc ....

lofes easy for her because shes a female. she cant understand struggle

Daps
Reppin
TYL
I see where not getting p*ssy can have negative effects on your mental, but you still have to be selective on who you stick your penis inside of these days....I'm going on 8 months celibacy minus the occasional happy ending from an asian massage parlor. Although I do find times where I'm asking the Lord why am I single? I don't have to deal with the b.s that comes along with the persistence of the mission of sticking my penis inside of a lady. I just cut the "middle man out" so to speak...pay my little 80 bucks, get a decent massage, a nut, and I'm back to pursuing my goals in an hr or so. No haggling or arguing with a chick. No trying to court a chick. Just a high five and I'll see you in two weeks type of vibe lol.....It get's lonely, but it weeds out the headaches.....I may just be crazy or socially retarded, but this has worked for me the past couple of years.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
son, what's this i'm hearing bout u going thru a hate women phase? :what:
you may need to get back in the gym, get all the way buff, and get yourself a well off U.K. milf to calm your mind and feed u well.

:mjlol:

Dem cheeks:lupe:

I stop watch that show and they bring good out:snoop:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Dem cheeks:lupe:

I stop watch that show and they bring good out:snoop:

Taraji over a bed of lettuce any day, any time. :eat:

screen-shot-2015-02-12-at-1-50-26-pm.png

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
son, what's this i'm hearing bout u going thru a hate women phase? :what:
you may need to get back in the gym, get all the way buff, and get yourself a well off U.K. milf to calm your mind and feed u well.

:mjlol:

just because i hate women doesnt mean i hate the way they look. :dahell: