No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
i feel for dude but he gotta up his dress sense up....girls like well dressed dudes,specially 20+ year olds.... :jawalrus:

god knows what he has under that hat:dahell:, fukk wearing big ass tee's etc, dress proper and he will get the looks from girls:whoo:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The avg man don't get laid...feminism destroyed america. Now women use their p*ssy for lever

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
i feel for dude but he gotta up his dress sense up....girls like well dressed dudes,specially 20+ year olds.... :jawalrus:

god knows what he has under that hat:dahell:, fukk wearing big ass tee's etc, dress proper and he will get the looks from girls:whoo:
I be seeing some of these young nikkas dressed like shyt...pants hanging below their dikk...weird colors...but they get the bytches though
I hate to say it...but swag can make up for a lot of shortcomings

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna finish my post: Now women use their p*ssy for leverage now....

plus feminism destroyed this country, u got all these women that want a career, to wear the pants in a relationship and still have a submissive prince charming man....that's why u see so many women in their 30s single and baby-less....they're literally holding out for a man that don't exist

buy anyway, the avg guy don't get laid often in america....all the dudes i know in real life ain't getting no p*ssy and the ones i know are fukking loser bytches....dudes like me do good with women because I don't sweat them, I focus on building myself and they come to me

u have to put yaself in a position of power....u have to make them feel like they need u , more then u need them

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The avg man don't get laid...feminism destroyed america. Now women use their p*ssy for lever
Can you blame them, tho? What other leverage do they have in most situations?

I m sorry that came out wrong but bottom line is EVERYONE in any situation should and will use what leverage they have to get what they want. YOu do it too in many ways you dont even think about. Thats how life works: I have something you want. You have something i want. I use my leverage and you use yours so we get what we both want out of eachother. So why is them using what they have that you want as leverage a problem?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Dude is pretty pathetic.

He needs to work on finding his self worth outside of women. He didn't even try with the Asian girl even though he claimed they probably like nice guys and of course gave the typical I don't like black women because such and such... He's just a pathetic individual right now and funny enough he's not even ugly.
Homey is the prototype of the typical coli nikka. Dude just is pathetic and bytchmade through and through. A truly worthless individual.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is TOO MANY women out here

They OUTNUMBER US

Men need to get their PASSPORTS

AND TRAVEL THE WORLD
Half of them are taken. The others are under 18 and then the others are fat ugly. Not many choices left

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cliffs:

-His friend that he's jealous of took him spitting game on campus
-Friend led convo
-He talked to some Asian girl
-Still wants to approach random girls in the library
-Cant make videos because his parents will hear him bytching
-Found some girl he's crushing on who he previously exchanged numbers with
-Made small talk, she gave him some convo
-The girl said text him, he can't text :bryan:
-He approached some girl from DR

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm gonna finish my post: Now women use their p*ssy for leverage now....

plus feminism destroyed this country, u got all these women that want a career, to wear the pants in a relationship and still have a submissive prince charming man....that's why u see so many women in their 30s single and baby-less....they're literally holding out for a man that don't exist

buy anyway, the avg guy don't get laid often in america....all the dudes i know in real life ain't getting no p*ssy and the ones i know are fukking loser bytches....dudes like me do good with women because I don't sweat them, I focus on building myself and they come to me

u have to put yaself in a position of power....u have to make them feel like they need u , more then u need them

:ehh: