No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
of course men are going to be envious of a vagina. look at all the privilege they get just because they have a piece of mutilated ham with some holes in it. :dead:

its not just womens fault because they cant help being lazy and a$$holes. its in their nature. feminism is a big problem

Everything and everybody is the problem except you, right?

:dead:

nikka weren't you cultivated in one of those pieces of mutilated ham? :what:

What does feminism have to do with you relating to women through jealousy and anger?

And by "lazy" do you mean being "passive" and receptive as opposed to male qualities? Seeing as how you referenced nature and all...

If you see their 'nature' as an issue maybe you aren't playing your part in the cycle.

:mjpls:

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Everything and everybody is the problem except you, right?

:dead:

nikka weren't you cultivated in one of those pieces of mutilated ham? :what:

What does feminism have to do with you relating to women through jealousy and anger?

im not jealous of women. because they suck. have you ever tried to watch the wnba? :scust:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
im not jealous of women. because they suck. have you ever tried to watch the wnba? :scust:

You just admitted that you were, several times actually.

"take their vagina advantage away and see what they can do"

If I took your mothers vagina away you wouldn't be here, you fukking idiot :heh:

You ever tried to be born without a vagina?

:usure:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude needs to join a gym, eat right, maybe play a team sport, maybe save up and go on a resort and pay for a pro (in that order). I honestly think this is one of those rare cases where fukking a prostitute (one or two times max) could help him forever.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
N***a is a complete joke :dead:
Guys like this are the ones who start these public shootings :aicmon:

Bruh better use his "resources" and go scoop himself a 1/10. Whether that's simping on SM or pulling out cash :heh:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
You just admitted that you were, several times actually.

"take their vagina advantage away and see what they can do"

If I took your mothers vagina away you wouldn't be here, you fukking idiot :heh:

You ever tried to be born without a vagina?

:usure:

im nkt jealous of women. im high key jealous of the privilege they get. being a women would be terrible over all tho even with their privilige and easy life where they dont have to do anything.

and as far as the mother comments. im not talkign about my mother. i love my mother. i cant talk about my mother the same way i do other females. but you bet your ass theres been males talking shyt like this to my mother all through life. because shes a women.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
im nkt jealous of women. im high key jealous of the privilege they get. being a women would be terrible over all tho even with their privilige and easy life where they dont have to do anything.

Through out the history of mankind, you think women are the more privileged gender?

and as far as the mother comments. im not talkign about my mother. i love my mother. i cant talk about my mother the same way i do other females. but you bet your ass theres been males talking shyt like this to my mother all through life. because shes a women.

See you're not making the connection. Of course you see your mother as different but she's not...she's a woman, and you can love her and still have a distorted view of women and how to treat them based on your relationship with her.

In this instance you even go on to say there has been males talking shyt like this to your mother all through life...because she's a woman. And being that you probably don't/didn't have a real role model (you didn't say father, you said males) you probably go on in life unaware that the reason you relate to women in this way is because that's how you saw your mother get treated (or let herself get treated) as if this is how it's supposed to be.

You see this world through your mothers eyes first...you eat what she eats, you hear what she hears, you feel what she feels, for all intents and purpose you have seen the world from a woman's perspective. Don't think that just because you can separate her from the rest of the female population on a surface level that the dots don't connect.

It goes even deeper than that...but you ain't ready.

:youngsabo:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wrong. placing p*ssy as your main priority will lead to depression. Be a virtuous man with goals and ambition and p*ssy will come to you. Brothers need to identify what their mission in life is and seek towards it. Women will naturally want to band wagon because they love a man that's going places.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Through out the history of mankind, you think women are the more privileged gender?

See you're not making the connection. Of course you see your mother as different but she's not...she's a woman, and you can love her and still have a distorted view of women and how to treat them based on your relationship with her.

In this instance you even go on to say there has been males talking shyt like this to your mother all through life...because she's a woman. And being that you probably don't/didn't have a real role model (you didn't say father, you said males) you probably go on in life unaware that the reason you relate to women in this way is because that's how you saw your mother get treated (or let herself get treated) as if this is how it's supposed to be.

You see this world through your mothers eyes first...you eat what she eats, you hear what she hears, you feel what she feels, for all intents and purpose you have seen the world from a woman's perspective. Don't think that just because you can separate her from the rest of the female population on a surface level that the dots don't connect.

It goes even deeper than that...but you ain't ready.

:youngsabo:

i dont think i see the world through a females eyes. im just going through the hate women phase right now. im sure it will pass soon enough becuse nothing is permanant.