No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
i despise women. not in an elliot rodger way. but just for the fact that they have a vagina. and the hoops they put men through just to stick your dikk in a gash. all they have to do is ipen their legs and men have to have all this shyt like confidence, conversational skills, a job. :beli:

wtf

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WOMEN DON'T LIKE TO BE SINGLE

Neither do guys. Men and women are supposed to be together. Stop trying so hard.

You are probably not even noticing the girls who like you. And if you have a penis, chances are they have a place for you to put it. Just chill out with them and they will slowly warm up.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Neither do guys. Men and women are supposed to be together. Stop trying so hard.

You are probably not even noticing the girls who like you. And if you have a penis, chances are they have a place for you to put it. Just chill out with them and they will slowly warm up.
Why are you talking to me like I'm the guy in the video ?

LMFAO

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's getting curved as soon as he mentions library:heh:
JgoJh.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this brotha needs to seek help

OR

get swole (pause :whoa:) and/or learn MMA and focus on his goals....focusing on poosay when youre not getting any is depressing :damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't :snoop:

Nikka is just too fukking bytch made man like where do these nikkas come from???

Liked videos is just a bunch of rejection and approach videos as well as random video games with the occasional big booty video.
jFO9ttwPDZKcK.png

:snoop:

I'm sure there's PLENTY of chicks that will give him some pity p*ssy just because he's present. What he gotta do is stop that fukking self defeatist drivel he keeps spewing and stop thinking so damn negatively. fukk, I thought sometimes I can be a bit negative but this takes the cake!

Last edited:
Daps
Nothing is permanent but there are plenty of old fools.

This is what it is.

It's not even about trying to force gender roles because often the trivial shyt we attribute to manhood/woman hood don't mean much...but the basic male/female principles at work as forces of nature make it hard for a passive man to get in where he fits in, not only vaginally but in the world.

This is a little off topic but if any of you are thinking of having children, make sure they are NOT Pisces by using birth control in the month of June. I'm not saying that every dude that has problems being aggressive and confident with women is a pisces but it greatly increases the chances. Pisces is a very feminine passive sign and you dont want your future son to be on the coli or youtube crying

Daps
Reppin
TYL
ya'll gotta get on that "red pill" shyt on reddit......and learn some "game"....women are weird just like we are....however, feminism really has fukked this shyt up though...you want to change the level of women you messing with, you have to increase your worth...I'm paraphrasing a lot of shyt...but our life in general is a reflection of self....if we don't really love our selves, it's going to show outwardly and influence the universe to treat us as such.......start reading self improvement books, working out, get away from the pc and find a hobby, find a hustle, don't even worry about socializing until you improve yourself as a person.....im at work, so no more free jewels ninjas.....do ya own googles....