No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This is very much spot on..

I even hate to say this, but if you a young nikka, you pretty much need some sort of female validation just for your own ego purposes..Either from broads feeling you or knocking some joints down...

He is all fukked up in the game with no hope In sight...:sadcam:
Exactly, which is why I think it's important when you are a youngin to not be in long-term relationships. Date around, get to know many women, smash what you can. If you do end up in a relationship, when things start taking the downward spiral, it's time to bounce.

Only hope for this dude is to grab his nuts and go all in breh. If you stay consistent bettering yourself and go hard s hell on the women, in a short time dude can rack up a lot of game.

Just most nikkas like this won't do that and will cuff and tolerate the first chick that lets him smell her dirty draws. Nikka gonna be too happy until reality comes crashing down and reminds him of his past.
the irony of a woman calling a man lazy :dead:

"lazy git who expects something for nothing" aka every woman ever. ole sit on your ass and wait for mr right when you are doing absolutely nothing to find him. :mjlol: hilarious

:dwillhuh::russ:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Because he is probably a lazy person. Its like girls who worry about men because sitting down studying or reading a book or learning how to build a clay bake oven is too difficult

@Dragonfly Jones this is why i hate women. look here bytch makes an assumption "he is probably a lazy person" meanwhile if she had just watched the video in the first place she would realise that the dude was actually in school and trying to better his life. but she was too lazy to watch the video so she jumps to conclusions that arent logical. women yall :snoop:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

im riggt tho. this dude is actually in school and making effort approaching women. yet the bytches in here wanna trash him and call him lazy blah blah blah. just spouting pure bullshyt about dude. meanwhile bytches never approached a dude in their life because they have nothing but a vagina to offer. take a bytch vagina away and tell her to go get a man. watch what happens. nothing because the modern female has no skills in anything.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Black women wouldn't mess with a dude like this anyway. Even if he did like them.

Nor should they. This guy doesn't have some massive deformity. He is healthy, young, has a whole life a head of him but he is being mealy mouthed about not getting non black women? Then throwing shade at black women? Hook him up with your daughter. Let her and her children be led by this dude. :sas1:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Nor should they. This guy doesn't have some massive deformity. He is healthy, young, has a whole life a head of him but he is being mealy mouthed about not getting non black women? Then throwing shade at black women? Hook him up with your daughter. Let her and her children be led by this dude. :sas1:

Cant lead women who desire to be "independent":francis:

Quite a few black women don't believe in being led

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@Dragonfly Jones this is why i hate women. look here bytch makes an assumption "he is probably a lazy person" meanwhile if she had just watched the video in the first place she would realise that the dude was actually in school and trying to better his life. but she was too lazy to watch the video so she jumps to conclusions that arent logical. women yall :snoop:

Youre a damaged sociopath. apparently he needs to get a job on top of going to school, go volunteer in south Africa, live outside of himself. You hate women but ironically he displays qualities that are stereotypically associated with women... extreme narcissism. Why cant I have this Why cant I have that. wah wah wah... This is a man that's a woman is supposed to hand herself and her womb over to and lead a family? Ok.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Cant lead women who desire to be "independent":francis:

Quite a few black women don't believe in being led

Keep missing the point. He cant lead anyone so he shouldn't have anyone. he cant even take charge of his own life. Sex love, relationships marriage children aren't a human right. you gotta earn it and be worthy of it. No woman should be obligated to give a man anything that he doesn't deserve. It is at her discretion and he shouldn't blame black women because non black women find him lame.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
im riggt tho. this dude is actually in school and making effort approaching women. yet the bytches in here wanna trash him and call him lazy blah blah blah. just spouting pure bullshyt about dude. meanwhile bytches never approached a dude in their life because they have nothing but a vagina to offer. take a bytch vagina away and tell her to go get a man. watch what happens. nothing because the modern female has no skills in anything.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: :mjlol:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Youre a damaged sociopath. apparently he needs to get a job on top of going to school, go volunteer in south Africa, live outside of himself. You hate women but ironically he displays qualities that are stereotypically associated with women... extreme narcissism. Why cant I have this Why cant I have that. wah wah wah... This is a man that's a woman is supposed to hand herself and her womb over to and lead a family? Ok.

name calling already? :heh: im offended.

and in what world does any of the shyt you just typed make any sense? go and live in south africa? :laff:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i despise women. not in an elliot rodger way. but just for the fact that they have a vagina. and the hoops they put men through just to stick your dikk in a gash. all they have to do is ipen their legs and men have to have all this shyt like confidence, conversational skills, a job. :beli:

A lot of this boils down to vagina envy.

Yall talk about being #HOH when the majority of them flying that flag are just p*ssy. This is mostly because undercover homo's make it a shameful thing to be a man and to be/feel beautiful or be in balance with his own inherent feminine qualities.

:leostare:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
smh. nothing dries up coochies quicker than whining about how women don't like you.
he seems like an eliot roger type too. way too entitled.

i'll never understand why some cats put so much stock into getting laid. i mean, sex is cool and all but that's not what should define you.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Keep missing the point. He cant lead anyone so he shouldn't have anyone. he cant even take charge of his own life. Sex love, relationships marriage children aren't a human right. you gotta earn it and be worthy of it. No woman should be obligated to give a man anything that he doesn't deserve. It is at her discretion and he shouldn't blame black women because non black women find him lame.

I feel the same when a bytch takes half after divorce:pachaha:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
A lot of this boils down to vagina envy.

Yall talk about being #HOH when the majority of them flying that flag are just p*ssy. This is mostly because undercover homo's make it a shameful thing to be a man and to be/feel beautiful or be in balance with his own inherent feminine qualities.

:leostare:

of course men are going to be envious of a vagina. look at all the privilege they get just because they have a piece of mutilated ham with some holes in it. :dead:

its not just womens fault because they cant help being lazy and a$$holes. its in their nature. feminism is a big problem