No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
You're supposed to want those things for YOURSELF. Because they're skills that are going to help you through life. Now if you don't want to do anything, fine. But you can't expect people to cater to your mediocrity. Can't blame people for wanting more.

:snooze:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: thecoli found Jamil

What's worse is that there are several more of these guys and I'm subscribed to them all. fukk me for wathcing the trainwrecks smh.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This is actually pathetic. Instead of chasing women, why doesn’t this guy work on himself?

He should be chasing his education, health, career and social life? If he gets all this in order women will come. Even if they don’t, he will still derive happiness from it.

He is basically putting p*ssy on a pedestal. Putting yourself self-worth on the women’s attention is a dangerous game
All that stuff helps bro but a lot of it is personal experience. Getting something early on in life changes your whole perception vs not getting it until late.

Even when dude works on himself, if he has little to no expereince with women he's in for a lot of hell, even moreso now that he's together and prolly has women coming at all angles.

It's jsut like social anxiety, bettering yourself can make you better and less insecure sure. But if you don't know how to build and maintain relationships with others because you have no positive experience in doing so, good luck actually making friends. Only way to do it is to keep trying and take those blows.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
i despise women. not in an elliot rodger way. but just for the fact that they have a vagina. and the hoops they put men through just to stick your dikk in a gash. all they have to do is ipen their legs and men have to have all this shyt like confidence, conversational skills, a job. :beli:
I'm worried for you breh
story564.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i despise women. not in an elliot rodger way. but just for the fact that they have a vagina. and the hoops they put men through just to stick your dikk in a gash. all they have to do is ipen their legs and men have to have all this shyt like confidence, conversational skills, a job. :beli:

Hoops really? I thought we were all easy ho*s... for special men I guess. Youre just a lazy git who expects something for nothing. And this laziness spills into other areas of life for men.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

off the wall, insane, yet tragically realistic comments like this is why ur one of my fav posters here

:mjlol:

Anyone here who hates u simply doesn't have a sense of humor.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This is actually pathetic. Instead of chasing women, why doesn’t this guy work on himself?

He should be chasing his education, health, career and social life? If he gets all this in order women will come. Even if they don’t, he will still derive happiness from it.

He is basically putting p*ssy on a pedestal. Putting yourself self-worth on the women’s attention is a dangerous game

Because he is probably a lazy person. Its like girls who worry about men because sitting down studying or reading a book or learning how to build a clay bake oven is too difficult

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i listened to most of the vid. breh has no game for a female and zero charisma. ditto for his social interaction skills. and what's with this thirsting on chicks from other cultures before learning about and mastering friendships with his own? dude has the game all f'ed up in his head. he needs to humble himself and seek out the wise counsel of successful pleighbois, and crack open a couple of books on pulling chicks. he might also try getting his weight and money up and watch them flock to him.

Im relieved his is not interested in black women. Dude is damaged as hell. Thank God for small mercies. black women need to be protected from freaks like this.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
when I went thru p*ssy droughts those were some of the most personally fulfilling and peaceful times of my life :ld: I guess it's all about how much importance you put in p*ssy, but nikkas who get p*ssy shouldn't be stressing it

But you could always reference the times when you did get some

When you never had a "prime" as a man, it can be even worse...:yeshrug:

Its really crazy how a female can literally wreck a nikka directly or indirectly:damn:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
All that stuff helps bro but a lot of it is personal experience. Getting something early on in life changes your whole perception vs not getting it until late.

Even when dude works on himself, if he has little to no expereince with women he's in for a lot of hell, even moreso now that he's together and prolly has women coming at all angles.

It's jsut like social anxiety, bettering yourself can make you better and less insecure sure. But if you don't know how to build and maintain relationships with others because you have no positive experience in doing so, good luck actually making friends. Only way to do it is to keep trying and take those blows.

This is very much spot on..

I even hate to say this, but if you a young nikka, you pretty much need some sort of female validation just for your own ego purposes..Either from broads feeling you or knocking some joints down...

Those are pretty much the times when you can Trent Dilfer your way into some p*ssy....

As you get older, your mindset changes and evolves thru good and negative experiences...

But as Al Bundy had his 4td game as a reference point, we gotta have that too.

But I know a nikka just like him..

All he references is his L's with women....

He is all fukked up in the game with no hope In sight...:sadcam:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Hoops really? I thought we were all easy ho*s... for special men I guess. Youre just a lazy git who expects something for nothing. And this laziness spills into other areas of life for men.

the irony of a woman calling a man lazy :dead:

"lazy git who expects something for nothing" aka every woman ever. ole sit on your ass and wait for mr right when you are doing absolutely nothing to find him. :mjlol: hilarious