laugh-o.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Are you good now?

Yeah I'm good now, everyone has feelings of inadequacy every once in awhile that can put you in very dark places, I'm no different as I've struggled with my self confidence for my entire life. As far as women go I can't say that I've ever felt like no one liked me, there's always been women that have liked me where ever I've been but the problem was myself thinking I'm not good enough or not having the confidence to act on it.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm good now, everyone has feelings of inadequacy every once in awhile that can put you in very dark places, I'm no different as I've struggled with my self confidence for my entire life. As far as women go I can't say that I've ever felt like no one liked me, there's always been women that have liked me where ever I've been but the problem was myself thinking I'm not good enough or not having the confidence to act on it.
Eerily familiar with this mindset :wow:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
i despise women. not in an elliot rodger way. but just for the fact that they have a vagina. and the hoops they put men through just to stick your dikk in a gash. all they have to do is ipen their legs and men have to have all this shyt like confidence, conversational skills, a job. :beli:
In case you didn't know, there's a human being attached to your dikk

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been through this a couple years ago. I suggest dudes in this predicament, befriend another dude who is a certified playa. Dude will probably have lots of women around him and these women will probably have their female friends. Slowly you will be forced to interact and be social with these women because they around you too. In due time your social skills with women will improve without you knowing.

I find this is the easiest solution to this, pressure is off you. To get women you have to be in the field practicing and doing your thing. Having a playa friend, you learning from how they do it and you practicing with no pressure.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Meh I went three years voluntary celibacy in my mid twenties and would have gone longer if I wasn't raped :youngsabo:

And I was fine, but yet again it was voluntary and had options.

Dudes place their whole success in life on women and vagina always end in failure on some Elliot Rodgers or kentv or some emo azz nukka type steez

Life is beautiful

how come it's ok for you to say this but when i say the same thing I get called a man hater? :dead:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
i despise women. not in an elliot rodger way. but just for the fact that they have a vagina. and the hoops they put men through just to stick your dikk in a gash. all they have to do is ipen their legs and men have to have all this shyt like confidence, conversational skills, a job. :beli:

You're supposed to want those things for YOURSELF. Because they're skills that are going to help you through life. Now if you don't want to do anything, fine. But you can't expect people to cater to your mediocrity. Can't blame people for wanting more.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That's my juicy

breh,lmfao i literally said, I can understand why not having children can make someone depressed. but women shouldn't put so much into having a man (like killing yourself). and somehow that meant I hate men and women should bring fatherless children into the world. :dead:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Glad you didnt fall down the drainpipe :salute: