No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
i listened to most of the vid. breh has no game for a female and zero charisma. ditto for his social interaction skills. and what's with this thirsting on chicks from other cultures before learning about and mastering friendships with his own? dude has the game all f'ed up in his head. he needs to humble himself and seek out the wise counsel of successful pleighbois, and crack open a couple of books on pulling chicks. he might also try getting his weight and money up and watch them flock to him.

futuretrunks

Team player
Daps
i listened to most of the vid. breh has no game for a female and zero charisma. ditto for his social interaction skills. and what's with this thirsting on chicks from other cultures before learning about and mastering friendships with his own? dude has the game all f'ed up in his head. he needs to humble himself and seek out the wise counsel of successful pleighbois, and crack open a couple of books on pulling chicks. he might also try getting his weight and money up and watch them flock to him.

if you look good it doesn't really matter about your game , reading books are waste time , its like baseball you actually have to be field to get good , you don't go pro reading a the theory its the practical what works . a nice face is better than a good body . :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Imagine if he actually gets a woman and she breaks up with him.....Somebody's gonna die

Which is he's being avoided like the plague.
You're better off being an obnoxious loudmouth than unconfident if your goal is companionship.
Some guys are genetically gifted, but your average Joe gets female companionship as a byproduct of his pre-existing happiness.
He already had confidence or something about him that women found attractive and that's what drew his woman to him.
I'm only using this because I have it going in the background right now, but Mike Lowry in Bad Boys was that nikka. He was happy as hell.
Not because he was smashing everything on two legs, but because he loved his job and it didn't hurt that he had a nice stack of cash.
Women pick up on that confidence.
Cliche, but hitting the gym and taking up a interesting hobby would work better for this guy than attempting to pretend to be someone he's not for female affection.
It's just sending them in the opposite direction because it's inorganic.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
if you look good it doesn't really matter about your game , reading books are waste time , its like baseball you actually have to be field to get good , you don't go pro reading a the theory its the practical what works . a nice face is better than a good body . :manny:

this breh can use all the help and pointers he can get. there's even quality websites on how to score and use time tested psychological moves to paint walls or whatever one wants to achieve... true, above average looks dudes get more and easier action but can still get played and feeling depressed dealing with some modern day females.

1 in 4 Women on Antidepressant Drugs for Stress, Depression, Anxiety
http://www.tbyil.com/1_in_4_Women_on_Antidepressant_Drugs_Loretta_Lanphier.htm

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
this breh can use all the help and pointers he can get. there;s even quality websites on how to score and use time tested psychological moves to paint walls or whatever one wants to achieve... true, above average looks dudes get more and easier action but can still get played and feeling depressed dealing with some modern day females.

1 in 4 Women on Antidepressant Drugs for Stress, Depression, Anxiety
http://www.tbyil.com/1_in_4_Women_on_Antidepressant_Drugs_Loretta_Lanphier.htm

links? :feedme: i have the confidence but im still socially retarded i think