No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
This is actually pathetic. Instead of chasing women, why doesn’t this guy work on himself?

He should be chasing his education, health, career and social life? If he gets all this in order women will come. Even if they don’t, he will still derive happiness from it.

He is basically putting p*ssy on a pedestal. Putting yourself self-worth on the women’s attention is a dangerous game

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:What's up with all these cats putting videos like this on Youtube? This dude's videos are only about girls so you can see where his focus is; he has no confidence in himself at all and I didn't even watch for 3 mins, talking about "I could already tell she wasn't interested." This dude is really saying he's going to strikeout before he even gets to the plate. Trying to gauge a chick's level of interest while talking about homework. :stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Meh I went three years voluntary celibacy in my mid twenties and would have gone longer if I wasn't raped :youngsabo:

And I was fine, but yet again it was voluntary and had options.

Dudes place their whole success in life on women and vagina always end in failure on some Elliot Rodgers or kentv or some emo azz nukka type steez

Life is beautiful

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
This nikkas a fukkin weirdo.
Hes not gonna get any p*ssy until he realizes that females are humans too. You don't need to put them on a pedestal. Just get out and knock'em.

I used to be similar to him too. Then i got my heart stepped on a few times and realized it really doesn't matter. Females can smell that beta on him thats why they're not interested. Once he gets a few bytches under his belt he'll be cool though.

Same advice for all you nikkas having the same problem. Just get out and get some experience. DO whatever you gotta do to run through a few girls. After you've had a few girls chew your simp ass up and spit you out you'll be ready for the real world.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is pretty pathetic.

He needs to work on finding his self worth outside of women. He didn't even try with the Asian girl even though he claimed they probably like nice guys and of course gave the typical I don't like black women because such and such... He's just a pathetic individual right now and funny enough he's not even ugly.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My life would have been so much easier without relationships and vagina.

These nukkaz don't know how good they have it .

Most of the people who say p*ssy isn't a big deal already has gotten it or gets it on a regular basis :manny: Trying to prioritize focusing on oneself is a hard case to make for nikkas that never or rarely get any. :ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup

I don't like the emotional sexual bonds I have with all these women.

More than likely I probably would have been married to a quality woman if it wasn't for all the ish ibe had to deal with

So you're saying that if you could do it all again you'd be a virgin approaching 30? :mjpls:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not an insensitive individual when it comes to mental health.
God willing, I'm - thus far - hoping my career will entail working in the mental health field.
But no man ever got laid by posting YouTube videos crying about not getting any attention.
Male or female, the woe is me shtick when it comes to sex and dating is about as unattractive as you can get.
There is a reason women are avoiding him.
Look at his body language in the video.
Referred to himself as a dumbass. Called himself ugly.
Everything the chick said to him, he took as a slight.
That demeanor manifests itself in your body language and words when dealing with the opposite sex and most females will pick up on it in seconds, consider it simply a lack of confidence, and be turned completely off.
Says he tried to change his attitude. If you're not happy with yourself, how can you reasonably expect the next woman or man to be?
The best thing he can do is work on himself internally and forget women for now. Find something about himself to give him a sense of pride.
If his sole source of happiness hinges on vagina, he's going to be miserable for the rest of his life.