No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is permanent but there are plenty of old fools.

This is what it is.

It's not even about trying to force gender roles because often the trivial shyt we attribute to manhood/woman hood don't mean much...but the basic male/female principles at work as forces of nature make it hard for a passive man to get in where he fits in, not only vaginally but in the world.

And when I say passive I don't mean passive as in nice...I just mean directionless. The same creative energy that makes you attractive to women is the same creative energy that propels you to do whatever it is that you came here to do.

The young man in the video doesn't know what to do with himself. He's not attractive, energetically because he's not shining...ambition is really a by product of having self worth and a feeling of purpose. And you can't find out what your sense of purpose is if you attention is constantly externalized...whether it be admiration or jealousy, you won't find your purpose in a woman or anything outside of you.
I couldn't have written this better. When you know your purpose and actively strive towards it everything seems to fall in place. Women will can see when a man is on his game and will be naturally attracted. When I raise my son I am going to stress the importance of being virtuous and ambitious. These two things accompanied with living an honest life will lead to a fulfilling life.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i watched another video of this guy

he needs to take it easy :whoa:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wanted to give breh some sympathy but just like that other a$$hole, kent, they both seem color struck and obsessed w/non-black women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya'll gotta get on that "red pill" shyt on reddit......and learn some "game"....women are weird just like we are....however, feminism really has fukked this shyt up though...you want to change the level of women you messing with, you have to increase your worth...I'm paraphrasing a lot of shyt...but our life in general is a reflection of self....if we don't really love our selves, it's going to show outwardly and influence the universe to treat us as such.......start reading self improvement books, working out, get away from the pc and find a hobby, find a hustle, don't even worry about socializing until you improve yourself as a person.....im at work, so no more free jewels ninjas.....do ya own googles....
its a cold day in hell when folks are suggesting we look towards cacs for advice on dating and happiness. :wow:

edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

is this what you're talking about? black men should not link up with white men to help attack white feminism. let that shyt burn their house all the way down like they've done ours.

Daps
Reppin
TYL
don't knock it until you try it african....I read the information just on the side bar, applied some of the basic concepts and ate accordingly even on a subliminal level...the shyt works.........on another note, why can't you get information from white people? Get off that racial soap box and you may just learn something. The Red Pill is the truth.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the idea is to get them to chase you

chasers have the problem of always being in the mindset of being chosen instead of being the one with choice

its like youre fukking yourself before you even got started

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Just checked dude's page history and way too many of his watched videos are focused on how to pick up women, deal with rejection, even one about suicide :wow:. And look who he found
pwxzLxN.png

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
don't knock it until you try it african....I read the information just on the side bar, applied some of the basic concepts and ate accordingly even on a subliminal level...the shyt works.........on another note, why can't you get information from white people? Get off that racial soap box and you may just learn something. The Red Pill is the truth.

:dahell:

Yute, you know where u are right now? Don't summon the lions out they're dens... :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
TYL
yeah my ninja, im on the internet trying to figure out the reason why you dont get information from white people.....lol....that's crazy to me lol...I get information from everybody white, black, chinese, purple, blue, red, it doesnt/shouldnt matter....you can learn something from everybody my ninja.....

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly feel sad for that yute. I've been through the same mental suppression in middle school to mid high school days. Ever since that dark mark (:demonic:) on my forehead incident in middle school that shut down my self esteem. Mane, I was fresh off the islands with a little accent. Girls used to call mi all shorts of ugly names. Yutes made fun of mi, and they even show off their girl friends. All the girls was dancing with any yute they find attractive in my middle school prom. Even the ugly girls didn't want to dance with mi cause of my dark mark. After middle school years was over I made a promise to myself to change...