No one was more dominant than Peak Shaq

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Nah fam Wilt put up 100 :russ:

He was putting up MyCareer stats consistently
Yes with the whole team purposely giving him the ball.
He also lead the league in assists one year because he wanted to. Passed up open shots to get an assist.

Shaq went and dropped 50 playing next to Kobe.
Shaq was dominating on both teams, Lakers and the other squad.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Can't argue with this fam and I also think Shaq is highly unappreciated on here...

Giannis may still be peaking but how would you compare his peak as is to Shaq's?
Statistically it's better, but the playoff results still point to Shaq and roster construction hasn't changed to deal with Giannis. Granted, Giannis doesn't have a Kobe to help deliver those results.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Yes Shaq was unstoppable in his prime, but let’s not forget the competition he was playing against at that time

Austin Croshere
Todd Maccullouh
Matt Geiger
Scot Pollard
Chris Dudley

:mjlol:

When he played against real competion like Duncan he looked mortal. Even old ass Sabonis and Vlade gave him problems.

Yeah he was dominant but he was dominating plumbers. :mjlol:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Wilt was.more dominant. Easily more dominant in hiss prime than shaq in his.

Old man wilt

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you not watch Greek Freak play. He physically imposes his Will on the game.
LeBron was in the finals every year with completely different teams no matter who on his squad got hurt. Shaq won three titles in a row doing the exact same shyt over and over, and nobody could stop it. Jordan also was in the finals and winning titles and leading the league ij scoring year after year. Again, I ask, with that as the comparison baseline, how dominant is Giannis REALLY?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving Kobe a 6-year prime when he was a Top 10 player for at least a dozen years is stupid. It's one thing to talk about a guy's athletic peak, it's another to talk about his prime. Kobe extended his prime into his mid-30s, we aren't talking about everybody here, we're talking about Kobe...

Just admit you hate Kobe 🤣. 6-year prime...

You're saying he wasn't NBA ready because he was short of his 18th birthday when he entered The League. There's nothing to "refute" there, that's your opinion, it isn't mine. Thousands of guys came into The League older than 18½ and weren't NBA ready so that 8-month gap is negligible but I see what you're doing here. This sidebar conversation we're having had nothing to do with LeBron but you made sure you brought him up...

Breh. You are not in your athletic prime in your 30s. At best you are on the downward slope and starting to exit it. With your logic, Jordan was in his prime during the second three peat when he was 32-35 :beli: Which would be ridiculous. Everyone acknowledges that Jordan was his best from about 87 or 88 until 93. And that lines up with common sense as he would’ve been 25 to 30 years old those years.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Shaq’s longevity is overlooked. He gets some criticism for not always taking care of his body and there probably is truth to that, but I often hear people talk like Shaq didn’t have a lot of longevity.

He was already a monster as a rookie, finishing 7th in MVP voting, then 4th the next season, then 2nd. He stayed an elite player through his 13th season, when he went to Miami was 2nd in MVP voting. That’s 12 to 13 seasons as an elite player, and was still a good player after that until he left the Suns 4 years later.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yes Shaq was unstoppable in his prime, but let’s not forget the competition he was playing against at that time

Austin Croshere
Todd Maccullouh
Matt Geiger
Scot Pollard
Chris Dudley

When he played against break competion like Duncan he looked mortal. Even old ass Sabonis and Vlade gave him problems.

All the Ewings,Hakeems even Smits' was gone by then tho:yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

this is really asking who is #1 in the all-time bully.ball rankings¿

players that centered their bag around steamrolling opponents

2legit

Superstar
Daps

Austin Croshere
Todd Maccullouh
Matt Geiger
Scot Pollard
Chris Dudley

When he played against break competion like Duncan he looked mortal. Even old ass Sabonis and Vlade gave him problems.

Look at these plumbers Shaq was dominating. None of these plumbers could be Hall of Famers

9LBx.gif

lakers-shaq.gif

tumblr_p579kq3ixn1sdydefo1_400.gifv

GF6J.gif

VainVibrantAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-max-1mb.gif

VCyWYX.gif

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Physical dominance and using those physical traits (Shaq's combination of size, strength, hands, footwork, and agility/fluidity) to his advantage, yes Shaq was the most physically dominant player ever.

Wilt is the most dominant statistically ever, with scoring and rebounding records that still stand to this day and may never be broken. He was the most physically dominant until Shaq came through. Both were incredibly athletic 7 footers.

Prime Wilt vs. Prime Shaq is a fantasy one-on-one matchup I would love to see.

Last edited: