No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
Open that jawn and experience space breh:ehh:
I will. Just haven't had the time lately and I am waiting for that Astral Chain to drop :ohlawd:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was in the game but they patched it out because players kept complaining that they kept losing their sense of direction :snoop:
it was never in the real retail version. It was in a beta version that hello games had people testing as well as the devs. they were all getting lost. lol. but that is the cool thing about it. you would actually start to learn some of what nasa has to do in order to take off and land to get into space and back home. some of that realism would take time to get use to . but once you did. it would add to the immersion.

Daps
Reppin
VR looked great on PS4 but I may just need to start a new game over to relearn in it. I only fukked with it originally for about 9 hours so not much lost...I think the latest thing I did was get a freighter.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VR looked great on PS4 but I may just need to start a new game over to relearn in it. I only fukked with it originally for about 9 hours so not much lost...I think the latest thing I did was get a freighter.
dont start over. stuff cost a lot in this game. keep that freighter. and keep it pushing. you aint missing anything between the point of start to getting that freighter.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Price dropped when the game was trash. When hello patched it price sent back up
Yes 30 bucks was fine for me so I bought it. Just realized that I had deleted everything I did in 2016 so I basically had to restart everything :sadcam: Only thing that annoys me really is that for some reason, my PC is struggling with the game while it wasn't back then. I'll have to upgrade it soon.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yes 30 bucks was fine for me so I bought it. Just realized that I had deleted everything I did in 2016 so I basically had to restart everything :sadcam: Only thing that annoys me really is that for some reason, my PC is struggling with the game while it wasn't back then. I'll have to upgrade it soon.

Yeah I get occasional micro stutter because of my dual screens which is lame, but the game still feels satisfying :wow:. Pirates tried to get the goods from Ace and I had to give them the entire clip:banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I get occasional micro stutter because of my dual screens which is lame, but the game still feels satisfying :wow:. Pirates tried to get the goods from Ace and I had to give them the entire clip:banderas:
I remember those pirate attacks :ahh: I'm far from that point at the moment though as I don't even have 100K to my name :scust:

How do I play multiplayer on this ? I was expecting to meet other players :jbhmm:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Has this game change or gotten better since release? shyt was boring going around collecting resources and shyt. Most the planets were wack and interaction was wack as well