No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I've been holding out on this game for years but I finally pulled the trigger, 3 hours in...

That first planet I started my first game on in Survival Mode... :merchant: I made it to the ship but there were so few resources I couldn't get to the missing ship part across the map without dying from exposure. And, come to find out, when you consume resources they don't respawn when you die :lupe: And there's no oxygen or sodium in the caves :beli: And, apparently running around the map instead of walking around it was a death wish waiting to happen :shaq2:

Had to start a new game real quick :pachaha:Got a better starting planet and got outta that bytch with no problems. The scale on the space map... :ooh: Blasted some asteroids and killed every pirate I came across. I detoured to some ice planet before I did the mission planet, the landscapes & random organism/topography generation is crazy to see on this scale. I just got done building my first base on the mission planet, no exposure damage FTW :myman:This is a dope game so far

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Motherfukking MECHs.. I'll say again.. This game has given the most free content I've ever seen

No Man's Sky Is So Much Better Now For So Many Reasons

Hello Games is adding mechs to No Man's Sky in a new update. This comes as the latest in a recent series of updates that have improved and altered the game in a variety of interesting ways, from mundane but much-needed quality of life improvements to the ability to tame and ride alien creatures and even grow and pilot a living organic spaceship.

In a brand new update, they have announced the addition of giant mechs players can build and pilot in the game. These mechs have a number of advanced capabilities, including total protection against planetary hazards like extreme temperatures and toxic atmosphere. They also have powerful resource gathering capabilities and an advanced jetpack to allow greater freedom of movement than what's offered on foot. Check out the YouTube trailer for the new No Man's Sky exo mechs below.

In addition to mechs, the update includes a host of other, smaller changes, like upgrades to the exocraft vehicles players can build and drive in the game. These upgrades include solar panels, improved environment scans, and a new technology that allows No Man's Sky players to summon exocraft to any planet as long as their freighter is in the same solar system. Some graphics updates have also been added, as well as a few minor changes to quality of life in No Man's Sky's base building. While these are all excellent additions, the mechs are clearly the star of the show.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Ran into an underwater monster called 'an abysmal horror' today and almost died :dwillhuh:.... This game is full of surprises I swear

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So I heard you can build fleets in this now, do you get to have giant fleet battles like Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Robotech, or Gundam and shyt? If so I'll cop this bytch today.