No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I'm just gonna start over cause like Breh said I have no idea where I'm at or what the fukk I was doing.

GOAT game.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wonder where the money's coming from. They can't be making that much guap off this.

Breh that grip came from the fact that they are a indie company and got the bag times ten:whew:. While most companies in their shoes would take the L and kick back on a beach, Sean really was out here trying to make people see the fukking universe:ohlawd:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Breh that grip came from the fact that they are a indie company and got the bag times ten:whew:. While most companies in their shoes would take the L and kick back on a beach, Sean really was out here trying to make people see the fukking universe:ohlawd:

From what I've read, they aren't hurting for money. On the contrary, every release has shown a sizable spike in sales. Many people double dip on this game too.

I respect the vision, but they hustling backwards :francis:

They need to atleast drop a side project to get some kind of dough rollin in. This shyt aint sustainable.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I respect the vision, but they hustling backwards :francis:

They need to atleast drop a side project to get some kind of dough rollin in. This shyt aint sustainable.

:dwillhuh:Breh the update supposed to have VR. That alone will make the game sell like hotcakes with folks trying to check for the VR portion of the game who was on the fence in general.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very nice interview with Sean Murray on the updates. Crazy they've almost done the impossible which is not just build the game they wanted to build but build the game everyone Wished it to be. that almost never happens.
The only thing missing is the planets rotating on their own axis they already go around the sun kinda.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Breh the update supposed to have VR. That alone will make the game sell like hotcakes with folks trying to check for the VR portion of the game who was on the fence in general.
i dont even own a vr headset and I know for a fact. this is THEE type of game you want to try out VR on. So many visuals. So much to see.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, with all those updates, I should have kept playing it. I would have mastered all languages by now :lolbron:

EDIT : Is it possible to have like a Coli fleet or something now that's it's multiplayer ?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Got this for $9.99 and it's still in the plastic :ahh:
giphy.gif
Open that jawn and experience space breh:ehh: