No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Loads up game for the first time.:krs:
:shaq2:Gets spawned directly on the sun and dies trying to read the tutorials within 5 minutes.

The fukk is this? No Man's souls or some shyt?

Yeah I was sent to a toxic planet on my first playthrough and it was hell on earth. Then my second playthrough I managed to make a colony with some adorable life like despite dying because of the atmosphere:francis:. I'm about to do another playthrough because I am lost as all hell with these new updates:dwillhuh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Im close to pulling the trigger on this for the PS5 update. This game intrigues me:jbhmm:

Dude....what Hello Games did to NMS was on some "Let there be light" shyt. Not only they added a ton of content that could last you into forever, but they added multiplayer aspects to the game as well. This shyt became a MMO without the sake of it being a MMO. Dudes out on planets creating full blown cities and having interstellar wars in outer space, Sean Murray was on some "aight, I'ma be right back" shyt with the critics and made them fukkers pay for what they meme with the "No Man Lies":whew:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Dude....what Hello Games did to NMS was on some "Let there be light" shyt. Not only they added a ton of content that could last you into forever, but they added multiplayer aspects to the game as well. This shyt became a MMO without the sake of it being a MMO. Dudes out on planets creating full blown cities and having interstellar wars in outer space, Sean Murray was on some "aight, I'ma be right back" shyt with the critics and made them fukkers pay for what they meme with the "No Man Lies":whew:
:ohhh:

If it wasnt for me being 100% invested in Demon Souls I'd start this today. Definitely buying this tho, i like the idea of it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Brehs this thread was started in 2013... it's about to be 2021 and they not only still giving free updates to completely change the game... They gave free multiplayer... To my knowledge, I haven't seen any paid dlc/microtransactions... And now a free ps5 upgrade

nikkas have bought 3 generations of GTA5 in the same time period with not a single thing added or changed to single player yet

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yeah I was sent to a toxic planet on my first playthrough and it was hell on earth. Then my second playthrough I managed to make a colony with some adorable life like despite dying because of the atmosphere:francis:. I'm about to do another playthrough because I am lost as all hell with these new updates:dwillhuh:

Starting out in this game is.....overwhelming. And I'm the type of breh who gets flustered trying to acclimate to new experiences that aren't inherently similar to that of games within the same genre like say for example, shooters, driving games or skateboarding games. I know the main reason I'm not grasping shyt is because my playthroughs are relatively short, and so far between by the time I come back to the shyts, It's like I'm relearning what I should have already grasped....but I'm itching to learn this game because the massive dearth of activity they've put in it looks amazing.

And I was super hyped for this game when it was in development and all that it promised at the time, so I can't just give up on that shyts despite playing it for free. Playing it with friends who know what they doing helps a ton, though.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I don't be feeling like gathering shyt to leave planets. Wtf is there to do that's really fun right now. I got it on PC looking cold as fukk.
I can see why it might be tough, but once you start making money you can really fukk around.

I do the Atlas missions mostly, and when I’m not doing that i’m robbing freighters.

I feel like this game is sort of like a tame GTA in space, so unfortunately a lot of missions are going to be “go to A and bring back B to C”, but so far they’re varied enough.