No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Just finally decided to pick up this game (PC - Steam). I've been debating myself for days, but fukk it its half off.

Downloading now.

For some reason my internet is faster than usual right now, usually my steam caps out at around 1.8-2mb/s, but right now its doing 6mb/s :mjgrin:

unique_gentleman

Little-Known Lurker
Daps
Yeah, I'm liking the new update as well. Once I found out how to make real money, I forgot about my old base, and I built a new one.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I went ahead and picked up a copy at Best Buy for $16.
Played a few hours over the weekend. The game overall seems ok.
I doubt it'll be good enough to pull me away from any other games but we'll see.
The cycle of resource use and gathering is already a bit mundane and repetitive.
Kinda shocked. I figured this sort of casual experience was up your alley

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game isn't "fun" but its very interesting and a time sink. and its mostly beccause of the grindy elements.

I probably have the most "fun" when im taking off from a planet and flying into space.

im still in the begining because i havent gotten to play much. but i cant wait to get passed all the grindy elements and start some of the more action oriented tasks.

Daps
Reppin
Game isn't "fun" but its very interesting and a time sink. and its mostly beccause of the grindy elements.

I probably have the most "fun" when im taking off from a planet and flying into space.

im still in the begining because i havent gotten to play much. but i cant wait to get passed all the grindy elements and start some of the more action oriented tasks.

Pretty much how I feel. I have done my first warp but the amount of resource grinding plus lack of space is frustrating...yet I’ll still be playing :lolbron:. Hopefully it’s easier to come about money in the future and the freighter should help with my inventory once I get one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'No Man's Sky' is Getting Full VR Support for PSVR, Rift, and Vive

I guess it’s not a huge surprise, but all of the team here is in love with everything sci-fi. Virtual reality feels like a little science fiction become real, and has always seemed like a perfect fit for this futuristic game of ours.

It’s completely unique to land on a world that no-one has ever seen before and to really feel as if you’re there, and the team has worked so hard to make this a true VR experience rather than a port.

No Man’s Sky Virtual Reality is not a separate mode, but the entire game brought to life in virtual reality. Anything that is possible in No Man’s Sky, NEXT or any other update is ready and waiting as an immersive and enriched VR experience.